The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
just got a second confirmation email for some reason, has anyone else?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 21
Hey, yeah I think that's happened to everyone.
It was annoying seeing it 24 hours later in my inbox - I got all excited :frown:
What are you applying for? :smile:
Original post by ohTS
just got a second confirmation email for some reason, has anyone else?

I got that too :/ My heart skipped a beat! I'm eagerly awaiting an offer soon though because it says they generally respond within 10 days on their website!
Reply 23
Original post by DarwinsDevotee
I got that too :/ My heart skipped a beat! I'm eagerly awaiting an offer soon though because it says they generally respond within 10 days on their website!

I've been waiting for at least twice as much as that, and am still awaiting a potential offer. :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Username: IB_19
Course: Politics
Reply 25
Juliewho
Speech Sciences (or Speech & Language Therapy, Sheffield just wanted to be different)
Nothing as of yet from Sheffield. They interview for my course but I don't think they're held until February, so i'll be waiting a while yet :frown:
Stifa I hope the wait is over soon enough.

Original post by juliewho
Juliewho
Speech Sciences (or Speech & Language Therapy, Sheffield just wanted to be different)
Nothing as of yet from Sheffield. They interview for my course but I don't think they're held until February, so i'll be waiting a while yet :frown:

I heard the interviews are really relaxed and informal there in better news! :biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by DarwinsDevotee
Stifa I hope the wait is over soon enough.

I heard the interviews are really relaxed and informal there in better news! :biggrin:

I hope so. The interview for my course looks quite scary actually :frown:
Does it? What would it involve if you don't mind my asking?
Reply 29
chiggy321
Law

I've also gone for Nottingham, UCL, Birmingham and, somewhat optimistically Oxford! Let me know if there are any other potential lawyers there!
Reply 30
Username: Boocat
Course: French with Dutch
Reply 31
Original post by stifa
I've been waiting for at least twice as much as that, and am still awaiting a potential offer. :s-smilie:

Same! It's so frustrating!
Reply 32
I've tidied the OP up a bit.
Reply 33
Why did you list me under Computer Science?

Computer Systems Engineering is more of a subcategory of Electronic and Electrical Engineering rather than Computer Science...
Reply 34
Username: -Haz-
Course: Law and Criminology
Reply 35
adrian87

chemical engineering with nuclear technology
Reply 36
cococreme

chemical engineering with biotechnology
Reply 37
International Relations and Politics
Reply 38
Original post by stifa
Why did you list me under Computer Science?

Computer Systems Engineering is more of a subcategory of Electronic and Electrical Engineering rather than Computer Science...

Fixed.:redface:
Reply 39
Username: Hyzenflay
Course: Biology MSci

Quick Reply