The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Any IB applicants ?

Any IB students applying to LSE this year; if so, what course and whats your predicted ?

Scroll to see replies

YESS!!!! IB student here applying to LSE L101 and L140... predicted 42/42! :biggrin: Any offers yet?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
which subjects do you do ?
Reply 3
Law, 42-43/45
Reply 4
Management, 42 :smile:
Reply 5
Accounting and Finance. 45
Reply 6
International Relations, 42
Reply 7
Accounting & Finance 41
Reply 8
Government, 44
Reply 9
International Relations, 43/45
Reply 10
LOL I'm the only one under 40... uhhh

Anthropology, 38
Original post by rhaldud
LOL I'm the only one under 40... uhhh

Anthropology, 38

Actually I have an offer of 37 points for BA Anthropology. Maybe you applied to the BSc? Interesting.....
Reply 12
I'm applying for: Mathematics and Economics (38 points needed)
Predicted grades: 42/45
My own prediction: 33-35 :tongue:
Reply 13
Law, predicted 41/42 and a probable 2/3 on the bonus matrix.
Reply 14
L101. 44/45 (41/42) c:
Reply 15
L101 - predicted 40/42 (my supervisor never told me) and i have an offer for 38 with 7 6 6 in HL :biggrin:
I wish they weren't using the IB to assess my ability as a candidate because I don't exactly believe it's a show of skill... In any case, yes I am an IB applicant and I will probably get around 34 points.

They've yet to reject me though, and I sent my application around 4 months ago. I have no idea whether it just means they somehow didn't file it in correctly. There's still hope though that I'll be accepted (about as much probability as me winning the lottery).
Reply 17
Original post by Usernameitis
I wish they weren't using the IB to assess my ability as a candidate because I don't exactly believe it's a show of skill... In any case, yes I am an IB applicant and I will probably get around 34 points.

They've yet to reject me though, and I sent my application around 4 months ago. I have no idea whether it just means they somehow didn't file it in correctly. There's still hope though that I'll be accepted (about as much probability as me winning the lottery).

for what course did you apply?
Reply 18
Original post by christopheryuk
YESS!!!! IB student here applying to LSE L101 and L140... predicted 42/42! :biggrin: Any offers yet?

have you heard back from lse? If so what was their offer, did they specify a 7 in HL math? thanks
Original post by Jsalgado
for what course did you apply?

Economic History, why?

Quick Reply

Latest