The Student Room Group

Skype Language Learning Society!

Scroll to see replies

I'd be interested in swapping German for Spanish, if anyone's interested? I'm studying German at Oxford (2nd year) so would be willing to help with that, in return for practising some Spanish (which I did at A-level, but is likely to be rusty as I haven't spoken/read/listened to ANY since leaving school in 2010 :facepalm: ).

Otherwise, I'm also willing to help anyone with German who needs it. :smile:
Can somebody help me wuth French speaking? Id only go on voice call, video call is freaky :teehee: (GCSE)
Anyone with WJEC for Spanish A Level???
I'm resitting AS in May and doing SN4 in June, so all vocab help would be appreciated!!
Or even Volver/ Maria llena eres de gracia - for oral expose???

ps quote me for a reply
I think this is such a good idea, especially at A Level when most of your friends are doing different subjects so there's no one to practice with.

I'm currently studying A2 Spanish and German and am really struggling with my Spanish, as I much prefer German and devote so such more time to it. If anyone wants to contact me they can, but just really wanted to say what a great idea this is :smile:
I'm doing Spanish AS and would love to practise it with someone beyond or at a similar level. If anyone is up for it, let me know. :smile:
I'm studying French and German at AS and I'd love some practice for the oral exam. I'm absoloutely dreading it. It'd be great to find someone I can practice with :smile: I got A* at GCSE in both if you're wondering, although my French is 1000x better than my German, in my opinion.
Reply 286
Studying beginner's Russian at university, probably about Level A1 at the moment. Would like a study partner!
Reply 287
Original post by hasan4life
i wanna learn spanish how does this work?

you forgot to add "female teacher prefered" :teehee:

We know why you want to learn spanish :smug:
I would like to be part of this for french and dutch. I did French for GCSE and have never spoken dutch though I have several dutch friends so want to learn a bit.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ak137
you forgot to add "female teacher prefered" :teehee:

We know why you want to learn spanish :smug:

hola
tengo una profesora :wink:
y por qué es que?
Reply 290
Original post by hasan4life
hola
tengo una profesora :wink:
y por qué es que?

Es su mujer profesor? :flutter:

Sabemos Hasan, sabemos :smug:
Thanks a lot for this :smile:
I've finished all my GCSE speaking exams, and I'm not doing French for A-Level, so you can remove me from the list :frown:
This really helped though; I managed to score an A overall in my speaking exams.
Thanks again :smile:
Hi, I'm included on the list but I'm now doing my final A Level exam. :smile:
Could I please be added to the list? I'm American, so I'm not too sure what the English equivalent is, but I took Spanish all throughout high school. I'm no longer learning it and have no one to speak it with. I don't want to lose the knowledge and would like to improve and maybe become fluent. If there's anyone who wants to help me out, that would be awesome!
Reply 294
Hey I would like to upgrade my English skills. Predominant grammer. :colondollar:
As my mother tounge is German i like to help everyone who wants to improve their German skills. My oral exam in English is in May.
Can I be added to the list? I speak Gaelic (and english!) fluently so would be happy to help any learners - especially Gaelic so I do't get rusty! I would also appreciate help with French (I sat my standard grade french last year and got a 1, but haven't done any work with it since...).
Hi :smile: Can you add me to the Spanish list please :smile: I'm studying A2 Spanish, thank you! x
Original post by desibarbie04
Anyone with WJEC for Spanish A Level???
I'm resitting AS in May and doing SN4 in June, so all vocab help would be appreciated!!
Or even Volver/ Maria llena eres de gracia - for oral expose???

ps quote me for a reply

If you want to practise for AS, I'd love to do that (doing mine in April).
Can I be added to the French and Spanish list please? I'm currently doing both at AS. :smile:
Reply 299
Hi there
I love this idea :biggrin: Could I be added for french AS please. thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending