The Student Room Group

Revision Tips for Psychology AS

Hi guys I'm currently doing AS Psychology with AQA. I'm just wondering is anyone else out there willing to discuss how they are revising for the exam in May :smile:
Reply 1
Go onto the psychology room on TSR, there is already a couple of discussions going on..
Reply 2
Original post by Williams95
Hi guys I'm currently doing AS Psychology with AQA. I'm just wondering is anyone else out there willing to discuss how they are revising for the exam in May :smile:

Im just about to sit my final paper this june.

Looking back at papers 1 + 2 (AS papers) they are a piece of piss in comparison to what lays a head and quite thin on content so with some hard work you can easily learn a the specification for AS in a couple of months - Its what I did.

I basically broke everything down into their own sections and elements and you keep writing and re-writing it over and over until you can remember it from memory and it becomes incorporated.

Its boring yes but it works - just depends how motivated you are.
Reply 3
I revised mainly using mind-maps to summarise the main points within each of the topics. Do some past papers about four weeks before the exam to ensure you are using the key words in order to gain maximum marks. Hope this helped. :smile:
Reply 4
anymore answers?
Reply 5
Original post by Williams95

hi. i use flash cards and colour coded posters as part of my revision and once i think i know a topic i get someone to ask me questions about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending