The Student Room Group

Can someone read my story?

Basically, I'm wondering if someone will read my coursework, a short story (750 words) worth 25% of my final mark for English Literature and give me some feedback/help me. I'm really bad at creative writing see :frown:
Reply 1
bumppp
Reply 2
Original post by DanielMartin
Sure,

I've got 77/80 for my english lit/lang writing coursework at AS i.e. this year, email it me: [email protected]

Thank you so much! I will type it out now and send it to you :smile:

Again thanks, this means alot!
Original post by Miracle Day
Thank you so much! I will type it out now and send it to you :smile:

Again thanks, this means alot!

Yeah yeah, enough whining, just type it and send it.
Reply 4
I'm also happy to read it :smile: PM it to me if you like :smile:
Reply 5
Yeah yeah, enough whining, just type it and send it.

On second thoughts, I don't want to send it to you.

Anyone else?
Reply 6
holla at me [email protected]
Bro pm it me innit, I'm sik at english yo, il gis u proppa constructive feedback blud
Reply 8
Original post by NabilKhan
holla at me [email protected]

What are your grades in English? :smile:

Thanks for posting.
On second thoughts, I don't want to send it to you.

Anyone else?

Oh good. Save me the time of reading some gutter dog prose. Please, enlighten your fellow peers with interest, as I sit here, drinking tea contemplating what a shallow person you are.

You asked me to read it, I don't care for boring utterances that cater nothing, so by all means.
Reply 10
Oh good. Save me the time of reading some gutter dog prose. Please, enlighten your fellow peers with interest, as I sit here, drinking tea contemplating what a shallow person you are.

You asked me to read it, I don't care for boring utterances that cater nothing, so by all means.

Okay :smile:

Stfu blud no one cares ya sad lil s***
Reply 12
What are your grades in English? :smile:

Thanks for posting.

at GCSE i got an A*

Quick Reply

Latest