The Student Room Group

How can I pick up girls in a shopping centre?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hollywoodbudgie
This. (+ rep)
Though try not to be sleezy...
Edit: :love: nice response though.

Thank you for the rep :-) And I'm never sleazy when I approach a girl - I'm always confident, charming, friendly, respectful, direct, honest and not weird and not creepy...

DoraVelika
You should really go out and teach other dudes how to approach girls!!

Who knows, maybe one day I will. In fact I'd happily teach anyone how to meet girls in the daytime for free if they're ever in Manchester, and they'll be amazed how easy it really is.

If you're interested in learning more about this, have a look at my site http://www.honestdating.co.uk/Index.htm
Reply 21
Neil_K
Wow! Stop being a pussy for a start. You need to man the **** up. You can approach and meet girls anytime, any place, and a shopping centre should be no different!

Look at my sig...it's the 2 rules you need to be successful with girls, and when it comes to approaching it's rule number 1: WHO CARES WHAT SHE SAYS/THINKS. Bro, you're caring too much what girls are gonna say or think about you. You post the same **** every ******* day and I'm gonna wake you the **** up.

I'll put myself in the same situation, i.e. a shopping centre and tell you how I'd approach girls there!

For a start, when I look at a girl the only 2 questions I ask myself are 'what about her turns me on?', and 'what would I like to do to her?'. I then walk over to her and tell her what I'm truly thinking, I'm totally honest and say EXACTLY what's on my mind. I don't give a **** what she's thinking.

Bro, you ******* need to stop thinking about this and get out then and lose your inhibitions about approaching girls.

I'll give you some examples of approaches I've done recently in a shopping mall or the street.

APPROACH 1 - Shopping centre
A few months back, I approached 2 sexy redheads in my local shopping centre in Manchester. I told them they were the best looking girls I'd seen all day. Did I give a **** what they thought? Nope! I said what was on my mind. They were like 'wow, that was an unexpected compliment, thankyou!'.

APPROACH 2
2 girls were walking in front of me, one of which had the NICEST ass I'd seen all day. So I told her 'Excuse me, do you know you've got the nicest ass I've seen all day! I was just walking behind you admiring the view, thanks for that it made my day!'. She was blushin and ****....

APPROACH 3
In the street on 2 hot girls sat on a bench a couple of weeks ago. Told them they were attractive and I wanted to get to know them. They were blushing and smiling. One of the girls said I'd 'made her day' and so I introduced myself and had a small conversation, then I handed them my business card and said to call me sometime.

APPROACH 4
Approached a hot uni girl on the street a few weeks ago, told her she was very sexy and that I wanted to meet her. Suggested we meet up and get to know each other (I don't beat around the bush), but she claimed to have a bf. She said she'd had a bad day at work and was very happy I'd approached her, though as it had cheered her up!

I think you get the picture. Just approach any girl you like the look of and SAY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND. Don't worry what they think, just be a ******* man and approach and be honest with them.

COME ON MAN, it's not that ******* hard to do this. Just man up. Or else you aren't gonna get laid if you keep asking for advice on these forums all the time.

Unfortunately this kind of approach is the most successful.....
what is the higher physics out of 80? wrong topics FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL
Just be yourself

when I was in college me and friend used to chat up girls at the stations/shopping centre, so much so that everyday we would see atleast one girl each that we had their number or had chatted up.

I got a long term gf now so don't do it anymore, however the advice i'd give you before approaching a girl is assess the probability of getting her number and change up your swagger depending on what they are wearing.
The word Hi is a good starting place. freestyle from there. Sometimes you'll come good other times you won't. the more you do it the more confident and the better you'll become.
Bend at the knees, don't lift with your back, I suggest a lift and throw them over your shoulders.
Reply 26
You gotta have confidence and power, dog. Read my recent post on power over women, it'll help you.
This is a really good thread! So what happened, OP, did you get this figured out?
Original post by sassy123
DONT wear a tracksuit ( unless you want that kind of girl if you know what i mean)
Look nice
Only go for girls who you think you stabd a chance with.

Were you implying that wearing a tracksuit will get you chavvy girls?
Reply 29
Youtube 'simple pickup' :smile:
Reply 30
Flash some cash around. The gold diggers will adore it.
Reply 31
Original post by Neil_K
Wow! Stop being a pussy for a start. You need to man the **** up. You can approach and meet girls anytime, any place, and a shopping centre should be no different!

Look at my sig...it's the 2 rules you need to be successful with girls, and when it comes to approaching it's rule number 1: WHO CARES WHAT SHE SAYS/THINKS. Bro, you're caring too much what girls are gonna say or think about you. You post the same **** every ******* day and I'm gonna wake you the **** up.

I'll put myself in the same situation, i.e. a shopping centre and tell you how I'd approach girls there!

For a start, when I look at a girl the only 2 questions I ask myself are 'what about her turns me on?', and 'what would I like to do to her?'. I then walk over to her and tell her what I'm truly thinking, I'm totally honest and say EXACTLY what's on my mind. I don't give a **** what she's thinking.

Bro, you ******* need to stop thinking about this and get out then and lose your inhibitions about approaching girls.

I'll give you some examples of approaches I've done recently in a shopping mall or the street.

APPROACH 1 - Shopping centre
A few months back, I approached 2 sexy redheads in my local shopping centre in Manchester. I told them they were the best looking girls I'd seen all day. Did I give a **** what they thought? Nope! I said what was on my mind. They were like 'wow, that was an unexpected compliment, thankyou!'.

APPROACH 2
2 girls were walking in front of me, one of which had the NICEST ass I'd seen all day. So I told her 'Excuse me, do you know you've got the nicest ass I've seen all day! I was just walking behind you admiring the view, thanks for that it made my day!'. She was blushin and ****....

APPROACH 3
In the street on 2 hot girls sat on a bench a couple of weeks ago. Told them they were attractive and I wanted to get to know them. They were blushing and smiling. One of the girls said I'd 'made her day' and so I introduced myself and had a small conversation, then I handed them my business card and said to call me sometime.

APPROACH 4
Approached a hot uni girl on the street a few weeks ago, told her she was very sexy and that I wanted to meet her. Suggested we meet up and get to know each other (I don't beat around the bush), but she claimed to have a bf. She said she'd had a bad day at work and was very happy I'd approached her, though as it had cheered her up!

I think you get the picture. Just approach any girl you like the look of and SAY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND. Don't worry what they think, just be a ******* man and approach and be honest with them.

COME ON MAN, it's not that ******* hard to do this. Just man up. Or else you aren't gonna get laid if you keep asking for advice on these forums all the time.

Lol @ approach 2, think most girls would have slapped you for that but I agree about not caring
Original post by Unknown?
Flash some cash around. The gold diggers will adore it.

Or flash your gold credit card, always does the trick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending