The Student Room Group

How is everyone feeling about results? TSR poll!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
I'm feeling sick :/
Reply 301
Original post by Jam'
I'm feeling sick :/

Try not think about results day! There's a lot of sport to watch if you like the Olympics. :console:
Reply 302
I think I've formulated a plan for The Day.

Wake up before 6 and see if I can get on, like people did last year. If not, make copious amounts of coffee until 7am, when results are released. If I get the grades, yippee. Sing, dance, make more coffee. Wait until track updates, do a screen dump of the good news and put it on my wall.

If I don't...cry and become a crazy cat lady.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Catherine.
I think I've formulated a plan for The Day.

Wake up before 6 and see if I can get on, like people did last year. If not, make copious amounts of coffee until 7am, when results are released. If I get the grades, yippee. Sing, dance, make more coffee. Wait until track updates, do a screen dump of the good news and put it on my wall.

If I don't...cry and become a crazy cat lady.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

That sounds like a pretty good plan to me!

I shall near enough do the same however if my results aren't on the college website at 6 like they said they would be then I am going to **** bricks Then just drink tonnes of hot chocolate and energy drinks until I can go to college.
Reply 304
Original post by Groat
Try not think about results day! There's a lot of sport to watch if you like the Olympics. :console:

Thanks! It hasn't been great watching the Olympics though lol ... GB keeps missing out on medals and I keep drawing parallels with A Levels haha

16 more days of nauseousness lol
Original post by PinkyPurply
Preparing for the worst I'm afraid.

Isn't strange how 42 people want you to do badly?
Reply 306
Will be grateful if my Further Maths is even going to be a B. :/
Reply 307
Original post by Schlegel
Will be grateful if my Further Maths is even going to be a B. :/

It doest hurt to have some little faith:smile:

Good luck:smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 308
I am sure many of you will do well:smile:.

Stay strong and GOOD LUCK!
Reply 309
Original post by onda
It doest hurt to have some little faith:smile:

Good luck:smile:

Thanks! I need B's to get into my insurance and hoping at least no to miss that. Good luck to you too!
I voted for either way... because that's the truth :unsure:
Thanks to all for the great contributions so far - especially

KingGoonIan
x

doloroushazy
x

Law degree hopeful
x

aradally
x

Agenda Suicide
x

Toppy
x

and
UnderPost
x

who all feature in the article we've created from this thread.
Is it bad that I am not nervous at all?
Reply 313
Could go either way, depends on the grade boundaries.
Edexcel unit 2 politics was the worst :mad:
Reply 314
Original post by shooks
Thanks to all for the great contributions so far - especially

and

who all feature in the article we've created from this thread.

I'm famous!
Reply 315
Really nervous! I've been having bad dreams and everything! :ahhhhh:

I was very nervous for my GCSE's, and could not sleep the night before at all! But I did a lot better than I expected. For my AS results, I wasn't too bad, but then I got a lot worse than expected. So really could go either way.. I'm expecting the worse. I don't know why, I know I've worked hard and did the most I could! But I know i'm going to be a nervous wreck from now until the 16th of August.
Reply 316
Well, I can't sleep. I'm looking forward to Uni but I don't know where I'm going. It's destroying me, slowly but surely.
Reply 317
I have no idea, it could go either way really. In January I did a lot better than I expected in one exam but a lot worse in another, so I don't think I can guess how the June ones went. Just hope I got into my firm :unsure:
Reply 318
Ever since my econ exam went so badly wrong I've been prepping for the worst.. I think I my even ask my grandma to check track and tell me the news!
Reply 319
What's worse is that in the middle of my exam season i discovered my front teeth were brown from the back and I spent a whole 5 days (3 exams) worried that my teeth were decaying! I saw the dentist on Friday and he told me I drink too much tea (which is staining) and my teeth were totally fine. WHAT IS MY LIFE?!

If only the exam boards would accept a valid reason for special circumstances like that! Lol
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest