The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone ? I'm in pain !
Reply 2
You could try a mild laxative or something like Deflatine but I would also say that if it's been an hour and you're still in pain, especially if it's more to the left of your belly, you should consider that it might be appendicitis, in which case you should get to a doctor asap.
Reply 3
peppermint water, or try and go for a poo
Reply 4
fart?
Reply 5
kylie88
fart?

I can't !! Also can't go to the loo - been trying for ages :redface: :redface:

Stomach cramps are really painful - but not really on left side. My whole stomach hurts .:frown:
its all in the fibre...
Reply 7
coffee makes me poo try drinking a strong cup?
Reply 8
Jennybean is right that appendicitis is a possibility however just to clear this up - the appendix is on the left side of a tummy if you are looking at one but it is on the right side if it is on yourself. If your tummy hurts on your lower right and you start feeling sick or feverish then you should get medical help asap.
Jennybean
You could try a mild laxative or something like Deflatine but I would also say that if it's been an hour and you're still in pain, especially if it's more to the left of your belly, you should consider that it might be appendicitis, in which case you should get to a doctor asap.
Don't you mean right?
Reply 10
*dottie*
Jennybean is right that appendicitis is a possibility however just to clear this up - the appendix is on the left side of a tummy if you are looking at one but it is on the right side if it is on yourself. If your tummy hurts on your lower right and you start feeling sick or feverish then you should get medical help asap.

My whole stomach hurts - not just one area.:s-smilie: I do feel sick,can't see it being related to this :s-smilie:
matt@internet
Don't you mean right?

Yes, I do, sorry kids. I was thinking of the medial view diagrams from anatomy. OP if it's spread over your whole belly then trigger's suggestions were good. Have you tried taking a laxative?
Reply 12
drink loads and loads of water, eat fruits if you have them. oranges, apples, grapes, ect they should help
give your belly a massage following the colon round (look a piccie up if you don't know) - press firmish. drink peppermint tea if you have any, or take some rennies/indigestion med if you have some? your 'rents must have some (if you're at home that is!)
I love the farting session after trapped wind. So relieving.
Reply 15
Sniff
give your belly a massage following the colon round (look a piccie up if you don't know) - press firmish. drink peppermint tea if you have any, or take some rennies/indigestion med if you have some? your 'rents must have some (if you're at home that is!)

I'm not at home - at a friend's house ! They haven't any indigestion meds,or Laxatives :frown: Drinking Peppermint Tea - though it is horrid.
Reply 16
it'l work i promise
Reply 17
Trigger
it'l work i promise

How long does it take to work ? Not working yet & stomach really hurts :frown:
Reply 18
drink coke... preferably not cold

shud work
Reply 19
um no idea i just know we give it to people on the ward

Latest