The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aj12
I am sure you will be on the front line then?

I am not a palestinian, so no. My point is you have to pay the price, and you have pay in blood. Whether you like that fact or whether reality makes you have a bitch fit is not of any importance.

Violence on a mass scale, on such a scale where occupation is no longer an option for the jews, if they need 'terrorists', then they must go out and get them, forget talking becuase talk is cheap. Like the say actions speak louder than words.

One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter. You will do well to remember that sunshine.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2321
Original post by Aj12
I am sure you will be on the front line then?

Nope, but he wants thousands of Palestinians to get massacred instead. :yeah:

@'FirewithFire': Are all your shoes velcro?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by firewithfire
I am not a palestinian.

And yet you want to them to go into all out war while you give them what? verbal support? wtf are they going to do with that :colonhash:
http://imemc.org/article/61474

Israel aren't interested in peace. :rolleyes:
Reply 2324
Original post by Kirsteneg
http://imemc.org/article/61474

Israel aren't interested in peace. :rolleyes:

Contrary to the propaganda spewed by the TSR Israeli Lobby, Israel does not want peace and unless there is significant change in leadership there never will be.
Original post by B-Man.
Nope, but he wants thousands of Palestinians to get massacred instead. :yeah:

@'FirewithFire': Are all your shoes velcro?

Original post by tehFrance
And yet you want to them to go into all out war while you give them what? verbal support? wtf are they going to do with that :colonhash:

No i never said i want, what i said was that if they want statehood, they have to rid the west bank of the jews and their settlements by force using all means of violence necessary, just like the jews ridded haifa tel avaiva nd west jerusalem of palestians back in the 40s, if palestinians want to do this they can forget talking the talk and going to the UN and talking to isarel, becuas etalk is cheap, cheaper than a slutty tart in the red district of amsterdam. They must walk the walk and act regardless of teh wests so cold hypocritical war on 'terrorism' aka war of oil.

again i state, one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter.

All is fair in love and war. ALL.

Oh ye by the way, if palestine isn't a state and isn't a member of the UN then they do not have to adhere to the UN charter nor the fourth and sixth amendments to the geneva conventions, meaning they can do what they want in any war against israel and remain in the legal right, regardless of whether the jews and the americans label it as terrorism or war crimes, or crimes against humanity, palestinians are not welcomed by the jews or americans at the UN as it stands, so its a hypocritical stance by the jews and the americansto try and impose the UN charter and the geneva convention on a a non UN member.
(edited 12 years ago)
Israel today 'threatened' to rip up all agreements since and including the oslo accords with the palestinians, errr fukin wait a second, what fukin difference is that going to make, nowt zilch absolutely nothing, palestinains must cut their losses short as they have already wasted 18 years as a direct result of israeli bull**** talks, they don't need to waste any more. Talk is cheap, but israel is much cheaper, both by name and by nature.

My point is if palestinians think being nicey nice and' negotiating' will get them anywhere' they can forget about statehood and better prepare for occupation for another 1 2 3 4 generations, 18 years of talks have got palestinians nowhere another 10 20 30 40 50 60 100 years of 'talks will get them 'nowhere'.

its nicey nicey and occupation

or

fukin the jews right over and statehood.

their choice to make not mine not yours. just stating simple laws of reality, not my problem if you live in cloud cuckkooo land and think 'talks' will get the palestinains anywhere.
(edited 12 years ago)
On another note great to see this article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-13785954

Declining power of the west, or should i say america. I feel sorry for the average joe in america, high unemployment cuts on a drastic scale, debt on a ludricous scale, all during a time when the jews get an increase on their dole from across the atlantic. If it wasnt so damning it might actually be funny.
I don't see anybody condeming China.......too risku in economic terms, Israel.....too risky ( America is an israeli pawn)....Saudi arabia...too much volatililty ( too much oil).....Bahrain.....too risky( Crucial to american navy), Zimbabwe....not worth it ( No oil no money nothing to destroy), Libya, yes, worth it, oil. Syria.....not worth it, got nothing!!!

It seems Iran, is the only country at moment that America would not attack as they have no balls just a fat beer belly or should i say burger belly???, as Iran will be more of a match, and could turn ito another Vietnam!!! Also, that Nuclear!!
regarding the flotilla.

"We do not present any threat to Israel nor do we aim to contribute to a war effort against Israel, thus eliminating any claim by Israel to self-defense or sec, we invite the HRC or any other UN or international agency to come on board and inspect our vessels at their point of departure, on the high seas, and/or on their arrival in the Gaza port," the group said in a statement Thursday.

why isarel has a problem with that i don't know, maybe they rather raid like rabid dogs and make false claims of weapons, conniving bastards.
Reply 2330
I am not a palestinian, so no. My point is you have to pay the price, and you have pay in blood. Whether you like that fact or whether reality makes you have a bitch fit is not of any importance.

Violence on a mass scale, on such a scale where occupation is no longer an option for the jews, if they need 'terrorists', then they must go out and get them, forget talking becuase talk is cheap. Like the say actions speak louder than words.

One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter. You will do well to remember that sunshine.

LO> Your such a ****ing moron. Mods will warn me but its true. Only a collosal fool wishes for blood on a mass scale.

You have very little understanding of the conflict if you think violence will do anything.

THat one mans terrorist quote is BS> Murdering civilians is never an option.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Aj12
LO> Your such a ****ing moron. Mods will warn me but its true. Only a collosal fool wishes for blood on a mass scale.

You have very little understanding of the conflict if you think violence will do anything.

THat one mans terrorist quote is BS> Murdering civilians is never an option.

No again you miss the point, i am not saying they should do this or they should do that, all i am saying is and beleive me everyone knows this but no one has the balls to say it, if palestinians want statehood they need to rid the west bank of jews and rid their settlements by all means necessary, then they have to engage in what will be a bloody encounter with the jews, history shows us this works, it worked for the african colonies it worked for india and then pakistan and then bangladesh it worked for america and it worked for the irish (and tahst just skimming the surface) if its good enough for the rest of the world its good enough for palestinians aswell.

On the other hand if they want to lick jewish arse then they should stop acting deluded and prepare for another few generations of occupation.

Palestinians need to grow some balls or they should shut up, thats my point, and that the laws of reality, if you want something and some **** is standing in the way, then you kick the **** out of that ****, esp if that **** is in your back yard, you don't negotiate with ***** in your back yard.

We have heard the syrians shout it and we will hear the palestinians shout it soon, death is better than humilation.

One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter, and to be frankly honest no give really gives a **** if jews in the west bank have to fuked right over in order to establish a palestinian state, because enough really is enough, and even america seems to have had enough of the jews.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2332
No again you miss the point, i am not saying they should do this or they should do that, all i am saying is and beleive me everyone knows this but no one has the balls to say it, if palestinians want statehood they need to rid the west bank of jews and rid their settlements by all means necessary, then they have to engage in what will be a bloody encounter with the jews, history shows us this works, it worked for the african colonies it worked for india and then pakistan and then bangladesh it worked for america and it worked for the irish (and tahst just skimming the surface) if its good enough for the rest of the world its good enough for palestinians aswell.

On the other hand if they want to lick jewish arse then they should stop acting deluded and prepare for another few generations of occupation.

Palestinians need to grow some balls or they should shut up, thats my point, and that the laws of reality, if you want something and some **** is standing in the way, then you kick the **** out of that ****, esp if that **** is in your back yard, you don't negotiate with ***** in your back yard.

We have heard the syrians shout it and we will hear the palestinians shout it soon, death is better than humilation.

One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter, and to be frankly honest no give really gives a **** if jews in the west bank have to fuked right over in order to establish a palestinian state.

No its not. The Palestinians would be throwing themselves against one of the best trained and armed forces in the world. Israel is pretty renown for how well trained their troops are.

You talk about this as if you are their fighting. You are not. You are some screaming student who thinks he knows it all. Fact is you don't. You can hardly call for them to fight on a computer like some kind of arm chair fanatic.

Say that when it is your death.

So yeah you really are a complete ignorant fool.
Reply 2333
Original post by OllieS
I was reading Noam Chomsky last night...

I'm going to try this as my new chat up line! :colone:
Original post by CODKING
I'm going to try this as my new chat up line! :colone:

It'd work on me. :cool:
Reply 2335
Original post by Kirsteneg
It'd work on me. :cool:

I could clinch the deal with:

"Would you like to come back to my place and see my Finkelstein collection?"

:colone:
Reply 2336
?? ?? ???? ??!!!!!!!!!