The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Plus AVB/Rafa we don't need to pay compensation to. Martinez I am sure Whelean will be asking for **** loads right? would be risky too in that sense.
Reply 21
Rafa is my preferance. But from rumors it doesn't sound like that will happen. I would be happy to give AVB a chance provided he was guaranteed at least 2-3 years with 30m+. Liverpool have said the manager is for long term and he will have 30m+ so as long a promises are kept it looks promising. I think AVB would be good here too, it set up well for him and we don't have as many big ego's as Chelsea. Although I think AVB's man management policy was a bit meh..
Reply 22
Original post by orionmoo
Bonjourno.

Would prefer AvB to Martinez. Wish it were Rafa. We shall see....

I did propose it a few weeks back but I would be up for it :yep: Few drinks before and after :awesome:
Reply 23
We should have a TSR meetup at a Liverpool game ;D

Liverpool meetup 2012: Make It Happen!

Ps. Anyone got old thread stats?

Edit: Damnit someone beat me to it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by So Instinct

Zerforax 1,014
Pn94 842
lifeshard 500
ChrisWilliams 493
Mess. 484
mr tim 406
Deshi 365
kuks 320
Stirlo 312
So Instinct 280
L18 262
Kevmeister 239
orionmoo 223
Mr.Messy 199
Jim-Jam 168
jam277 158
Belle-x 152
WhatIsAUsername? 125
Gob Bluth 124
Hopple 118
Darth Vader 7 113
VQG 112
CB91 95
JoeK 91
DaveSmith99 91
Angry cucumber 78
lazy smurf 77
Tommyjw 76
pbsjohnz 75
Dorito 74

It's always hilarious how many Mancs post in this thread (not saying they can't btw, the pure volume of posts is just funny), the highest Liverpool poster in their thread has 12 posts atm.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 25
So Instinct sneaks in to the top 10 :mmm:
Meh. Subbed. Consistently top 5 in the thread and I think I spend too much time in here!
subbed
Reply 28
Original post by Mess.
So Instinct sneaks in to the top 10 :mmm:

:nutcase:
Reply 29
199. :pierre:
Original post by Deshi

It's always hilarious how many Mancs post in this thread (not saying they can't btw, the pure volume of posts is just funny), the highest Liverpool poster in their thread has 12 posts atm.

Lolerpool are absolutely hilarious though, how could we not post?
Original post by DaveSmith99
Lolerpool are absolutely hilarious though, how could we not post?

Because you should have something better to do with your life?
I am determined to get top ten in this version.

And I'd like to think that I uphold a decent standard when posting in here, and previous versions. I don't come in this thread just to WUM.

I just like discussing football. Shoot me. :colondollar:
Reply 33
Surprised I post that much in here. Addicted :colone:

Good job on the front page.
Original post by ChrisWilliams
Because you should have something better to do with your life?

Yeah, revision unfortunately. :frown:
Reply 35
Original post by Mess.
I did propose it a few weeks back but I would be up for it :yep: Few drinks before and after :awesome:

Original post by So Instinct

Well come the time in July to buy tickets we can see what games people have bought, maybe if theres one coming up that people are free for we could buy some late returns. Something to discuss come next season :smile:

Also, CL final tonight i still not sure who to support. Itd be so jokes to see Spurs miss out on CL but... chelski. Ugh
Reply 36
Apart from Rafa AVB is my preference, as long as we gave him two/three years

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad Ap
I hope Liverpool coaches show Reina that penalty stop from Cech.

Reina has conceded each of the last 21 penalties faced in a Liverpool shirt, yet some of my fellow Scousers claim he is a penalty king. :rolleyes:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel

Reina has conceded each of the last 21 penalties faced in a Liverpool shirt, yet some of my fellow Scousers claim he is a penalty king. :rolleyes:

**** me, are you really using a match that we're not involved in, in a competition we didn't qualify for, as a reason to slag off our goalkeeper? Unbelievable!
Reply 39
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel

chelsea deserved to win the pen, Cech saved 2 pens there, one from robben and one from the other guy. and they say that germans are good at taken penalties?!?!

liverpool never deserved a trophy, chelsea deserved both of the finals they got.

reina would never have saved any pens, not that robben one too.