The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

anthropology course / freshers week 2012

On the website for goldsmiths and my ucas, it says that BA anthropology starts on the 1st of september but I'm sure this can't be right cos the freshers isn't until the 24th! Also what is the course like? Is it fun? What is new cross like? How often do you go to the clubs at central ? Do you go to freshers events elsewhere?! Thanks!
Reply 1
Found out it isn't until 1st octoberish ! But if anyone can answer my other questions would be great!
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by charlotteg
On the website for goldsmiths and my ucas, it says that BA anthropology starts on the 1st of september but I'm sure this can't be right cos the freshers isn't until the 24th! Also what is the course like? Is it fun? What is new cross like? How often do you go to the clubs at central ? Do you go to freshers events elsewhere?! Thanks!

how did you find out freshers was on the 24th saw it was on the website but is this when lectures start not freshers?
Reply 3
I'm pretty sure freshers starts the 24th and our course starts the 2nd of october. Thats what I saw on the website at least..

the 24th sounds a bit late for a freshers week doesn't it?
Reply 4
Original post by zaxparch
I'm pretty sure freshers starts the 24th and our course starts the 2nd of october. Thats what I saw on the website at least..

the 24th sounds a bit late for a freshers week doesn't it?

where abouts exactly on the website did you see this was it definitly refering to this year not last? sorry not trying to argue justneed to be absolutely certain before I book my holiday :smile:
Reply 5
It's fine :smile:

It looks like it's actually the 1st that teaching starts.

http://www.gold.ac.uk/term-dates/2012-2013/
Reply 6
Original post by zaxparch
It's fine :smile:

It looks like it's actually the 1st that teaching starts.

http://www.gold.ac.uk/term-dates/2012-2013/

So if teaching starts on 1st October is freshers from the 24th or earlier than this some reason thought it was a two week freshers may be wrong
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest