University of Brighton Interviews!!

Scroll to see replies

Brighton is cool :cool:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 41
For the best situated is Phoenix brewery! It's not atall far from the uni and it's in the town! So close to bars clubs ect.. :smile: I'd suggest going there!
Reply 42
Do i need a foundation degree to get into Brighton University studying Fashion?
I'm now going into year 13 and started looking at universities and I really want to get into brighton university to study the fashion and business course however it says I need a foundation degree, but is that essential or will I be able to create my own?

I took art, textiles, business, economics and English language at AS so will get quite a big portfolio from that and I've taken part in outside courses and won a photography competition, so have work to put into my portfolio from that, I will also be taking part in EPQ, extended project qualification where i will be creating a textiles revision guide for AS

but i still think I need more but I am wondering how much more? should I work on a1? and how many items should I make/how much research ect?

Would love a response, thankyou
Reply 43
Original post by Zhin
Don't worry, from all the mini-portfolios I've had, I'd give it a bit more time before they reply.
I know a lot of people from past interviews who've also had to do mini-portfolios but none have got replies for student dates so far. To be honest I'm shocked I have even got through to this stage because all of the people I have met that did get the request were all doing a foundation diploma.

You said you got a reply without doing a foundation diploma?
Do i need a foundation degree to get into Brighton University studying Fashion?
I'm now going into year 13 and started looking at universities and I really want to get into brighton university to study the fashion and business course however it says I need a foundation degree, but is that essential or will I be able to create my own?

I took art, textiles, business, economics and English language at AS so will get quite a big portfolio from that and I've taken part in outside courses and won a photography competition, so have work to put into my portfolio from that, I will also be taking part in EPQ, extended project qualification where i will be creating a textiles revision guide for AS

but i still think I need more but I am wondering how much more? should I work on a1? and how many items should I make/how much research ect?

Would love a response, thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending