Chinese people, welcome! [中國人, 歡迎你!] [中国人, 欢迎你!]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2000
Hahah. Randomtwo's comment. Funny stuffs 8D
Reply 2001
Hey guys, I am going out to have some dim sum today. What shall I have? :yum:
dafunkyguy
Well...I have...but I haven't watched a lot...since I have to study more. :p:

Ahh...you mean 珠光寶氣? I heard of it...but I seriously don't know if it's good or not!

Well...I think her songs are pretty good as well...and I do think her acting is better than singing. What are your favourite singers? :biggrin:

Yea I mean 珠光寶氣! Its not bad... but not like the best either....
I realli should study more too instead of watching! Got soooooooooooo many modules to do this january! All my A2 economics:eek: 4 Maths papers :eek: and one resit :frown: !

My favourite singers are 周杰倫, 方大同 and 陳奕迅! But I actually like quite many!
Hanoi
Hey guys, I am going out to have some dim sum today. What shall I have? :yum:

You are so lucky! You get to have 點心! I'm so jealous of you! :p:
littlebee2
Yea I mean 珠光寶氣! Its not bad... but not like the best either....
I realli should study more too instead of watching! Got soooooooooooo many modules to do this january! All my A2 economics:eek: 4 Maths papers :eek: and one resit :frown: !

My favourite singers are 周杰倫, 方大同 and 陳奕迅! But I actually like quite many!

Well...I'd rather go for 溏心風暴之家好月圓...since it's such a good show! :woo:

I know so many people that like 周杰倫, though I'm not really a fan of him.

I don't really know about 方大同...so I'm not sure. :o:

I think 陳奕迅 is a pretty good singer...but like what I said...I'm not really a fan of him.

Other than 鍾嘉欣, I think 廖碧兒 isn't bad...and 胡杏兒. :biggrin:
Reply 2005
dafunkyguy

khalil Fong is SOOOO GOOD. I bought his album last summer. it's so good :smile: and he can sing live rly well which is a bonus for hk xD
Reply 2006
yooo hahahahhahahahahah
i love eason chan and john mayer!!!!
ttoffee
khalil Fong is SOOOO GOOD. I bought his album last summer. it's so good :smile: and he can sing live rly well which is a bonus for hk xD

Yessssssssss I think he needs to be more well known!
I mean he is like different from other chinese artist!!!
ttoffee

I guess I'll have to listen to listen to one of his songs then. :biggrin:
littlebee2
Yessssssssss I think he needs to be more well known!
I mean he is like different from other chinese artist!!!

How is he different from other Chinese artists? In what way? I'm just curious. :shifty:

In my opinion, most mainstream Chinese artists do the same thing...and there isn't much uniqueness...in my opinion. However...there are some that are really good.

I personally find Japanese pop a better selection. Their music is really unique...and it's really different from American music.

Chinese music isn't bad either...but it isn't to my liking. :o:
dafunkyguy
Well...I'd rather go for 溏心風暴之家好月圓...since it's such a good show! :woo:

I know so many people that like 周杰倫, though I'm not really a fan of him.

I think 陳奕迅 is a pretty good singer...but like what I said...I'm not really a fan of him.

Other than 鍾嘉欣, I think 廖碧兒 isn't bad...and 胡杏兒. :biggrin:

hello, everyone^.^

hey, dafunkyguy, i'm a fan of 陈奕迅, too.

have you heard his songs, 《十年》 and 《你的背包》? the lyrics were written bloody touching!!!!!!

And 周杰伦, all I can say about him is a genius! btw, 方文山 creates wonderful lyrics for his music.:woo:
Reply 2011
dafunkyguy
How is he different from other Chinese artists? In what way? I'm just curious. :shifty:

In my opinion, most mainstream Chinese artists do the same thing...and there isn't much uniqueness...in my opinion. However...there are some that are really good.

I personally find Japanese pop a better selection. Their music is really unique...and it's really different from American music.

Chinese music isn't bad either...but it isn't to my liking. :o:

haha.. he is just different. in fact, he wasn't born in hk LOL.. but still.. he's rly good :smile: and yes, do have a listen .. his music is much more likeable in comparison to the typical cantopop (that all sound pretty much the same lolz...no offence like xD)...

Japanese pop is ok.. well i like Mika Nakashima (i think that's how you spell her surname).. but im a bigger fan of the Korean culture haha.. Big Bang, Wondergirls, FT Island...etc etc. LOL.. hahaa...
Reply 2012
dafunkyguy
You are so lucky! You get to have 點心! I'm so jealous of you! :p:

Hehe, dimsum is very filling (all that meat! :eek:) so I only go to yumcha very occasionally, I guess I have to control myself, too much of that yummy food would turn me into a sumo wrestler. :p:

Has anyone ever tried making their own 點心? Or any cooking? I want to become 點心師父 but I don't know where to start because it all looks so complicated. :woo: I will have to look out for some cookbooks.

I tried making some small souffles once but although they rose perfectly it didn't taste very nice, however I have never eaten a proper souffle so I didn't know how it's supposed to taste like so maybe there was nothing wrong with the taste of it it was just me being unaccustomed to haute cuisine...:o:

Has anyone ever watched the Japanese IRONCHEF cooking show? LOL it's so awesome but they don't show it anymore...:mad:

Oh dear I think I have a cooking obsess...:woo:
Original post by &#34183
hello, everyone^.^

hey, dafunkyguy, i'm a fan of 陈奕迅, too.

have you heard his songs, 《十年》 and 《你的背包》? the lyrics were written bloody touching!!!!!!

And 周杰伦, all I can say about him is a genius! btw, 方文山 creates wonderful lyrics for his music.:woo:

Oh...so you are also a fan of 陳奕迅 and 周杰倫! That's nice! :biggrin:

I haven't heard of those songs...but I wish you could send me a link for it.

By the way...I got a link for the PV "FOCUS"! I hope you'll like it! :p:
Hanoi
Hehe, dimsum is very filling (all that meat! :eek:) so I only go to yumcha very occasionally, I guess I have to control myself, too much of that yummy food would turn me into a sumo wrestler. :p:

Has anyone ever tried making their own 點心? Or any cooking? I want to become 點心師父 but I don't know where to start because it all looks so complicated. :woo: I will have to look out for some cookbooks.

I tried making some small souffles once but although they rose perfectly it didn't taste very nice, however I have never eaten a proper souffle so I didn't know how it's supposed to taste like so maybe there was nothing wrong with the taste of it it was just me being unaccustomed to haute cuisine...:o:

Has anyone ever watched the Japanese IRONCHEF cooking show? LOL it's so awesome but they don't show it anymore...:mad:

Oh dear I think I have a cooking obsess...:woo:

Ahh...I want to eat some 點心! I probably haven't ate 點心 for about a month already. It's getting me hungry again!

I haven't tried making my own, because it takes a lot of time and that it requires a lot of ingredients and patience to prepare them. That is why I wouldn't be able to make those...because I don't even have the time to make preparations for all those things and cook them! :frown:

I haven't watched that show before...but I love cooking shows! It always makes me hungry for more food! :woo:
ttoffee
haha.. he is just different. in fact, he wasn't born in hk LOL.. but still.. he's rly good :smile: and yes, do have a listen .. his music is much more likeable in comparison to the typical cantopop (that all sound pretty much the same lolz...no offence like xD)...

Japanese pop is ok.. well i like Mika Nakashima (i think that's how you spell her surname).. but im a bigger fan of the Korean culture haha.. Big Bang, Wondergirls, FT Island...etc etc. LOL.. hahaa...

Ah...I see...so he is an overseas Chinese citizen. What nationality is he?

Well...I hope you could give me some links to his songs. :p:

I don't know...I really like Japanese pop...particularly 中島美嘉. I do like other artists...but she seems to be the one that captivates me with her creative songs and meaningful ballads. It's indeed very pleasing to my ears. :yep:

I heard of Korean music...since my friends are fanatics! I know some...such as 東方神起, Wonder Girls, BIG BANG, and Epik High. However, I don't really like Korean music, since many artists aren't genuine. That is one of the disadvantages. Nevertheless, some of them are really good. :smile:
Reply 2016
You have never seen IRONCHEF?! You should totally watch it :eek: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd4f7hR3F7s the dubbing is so funny and dramatic (look at how he eats that sushi in the beginning!) :toofunny:

What basically happens is that there are 4 Iron Chefs, Japanese, Chinese, French and Italian and every show there is a challenger chef who picks an iron chef to challenge, and every show has its own theme so there is an abalone battle, egg battle...etc :P
Hanoi
You have never seen IRONCHEF?! You should totally watch it :eek: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd4f7hR3F7s the dubbing is so funny and dramatic (look at how he eats that sushi in the beginning!) :toofunny:

What basically happens is that there are 4 Iron Chefs, Japanese, Chinese, French and Italian and every show there is a challenger chef who picks an iron chef to challenge, and every show has its own theme so there is an abalone battle, egg battle...etc :P

I have never seen it before...I just wish I knew about it earlier. :frown:

It seems weird when it's dubbed though. I've seen this show where they try to remake a Japanese game with a Western point of view. It's really weird...but it's pretty funny for people who haven't seen actual Japanese shows before. It is a show where these American foreigners go to Japan to finish these missions.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWVXsI44Yj4
dafunkyguy
Oh...so you are also a fan of 陳奕迅 and 周杰倫! That's nice! :biggrin:

I haven't heard of those songs...but I wish you could send me a link for it.

By the way...I got a link for the PV "FOCUS"! I hope you'll like it! :p:

i'd love to, there we go:
(they are kinda old school and sentimental...and i also don't like the music videoes...hehe...but anyway, i like the lyrics.:p: )

《你的背包》
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wduTQc7bZpU

《十年》
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq7n4Htajj4

ahh, the PV "FOCUS" Rainbow of Colors is very pleasing to ears.^_^

music video 好好看哦~~好艺术哇~~嘻嘻~~色彩很亮丽 :biggrin:
Reply 2019
啊哈~我是土生土长的中国人~~
你好啊~~~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending