The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Anyone have Keele as their firm?

The actual 'keele' section of the forum is mega slowwww.
Anyone planning to go to Keele in September? Or anyone currently there who can offer me feedback?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
just noticed i posted this in the keele section, oh dear, im quite the newb
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Aesthetic247
The actual 'keele' section of the forum is mega slowwww.
Anyone planning to go to Keele in September? Or anyone currently there who can offer me feedback?

I'm going to the open day they're doing for those with an offer soon, I shall make my mind up after that but at the moment it seems likely as Keele has the course I want to do.
Reply 3
Hey hey
I'm waiting on hearing back re an interview. I know they are still deciding on the Feb interviews. Fingers crossed :-)
Anybody have any interviews coming up?
Reply 4
As a Keele student all I can say is, GOOD LUCK! :biggrin:
I'm at Keele :love:
Reply 6
any help on what questions are asked in interviews please??
Reply 7
Original post by Chimaira
As a Keele student all I can say is, GOOD LUCK! :biggrin:

Haha, this instills us all with confidence lol. Whats it like? :cool:
Reply 8
Original post by MOMOD23
Haha, this instills us all with confidence lol. Whats it like? :cool:

Keele is awesome, everyone feels like one big family :smile:
Reply 9
yh keele is my firm, im doing criminology with psychology, cant wait to go, the campus looks amazing, and its not that far from home too :biggrin:
Reply 10
I have it as my firm :smile: Criminology and psychology, excited :biggrin: xx
I'm definately going to Keele (returning student so didn't need to wait for any exam results, been there before and good luck to everyone!).

:biggrin:
Just firmed my choice for Keele's =)...gonna take up Physiotherapy..can't wait to be there..=)
I just got my conditional from Keele for Physiotherapy! only had the interview 2 days ago as well! Cannot wait :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by ShaneLiew_93
Just firmed my choice for Keele's =)...gonna take up Physiotherapy..can't wait to be there..=)

Yes im going for physiotherapy, cant wait!
Original post by lizzy181
think i am going to firm keele for physiotherapy too, so excited! also going along to their visit day on wednesday to have another look round and look at the accommodation! any ideas on which accommodation is the best? :smile:

Heyy I've firmed keele for child nursing :smile: .. And will also be visiting on Wednesday, yeahh accomodations the main thing I need to look at too lol
Reply 16
firmed Keele for physiotherapy - excited for September now! Im going to their open day on Wednesday as well, mainly to look at the accomodation as well! :smile:
Reply 17
I just firmed Keele too, and I literally can't wait! I'm going on Wednesday too, but I'm just going to make sure my Mum and my boyfriend love it as much as I do :smile: They will love it, damnit!
Firmed Keele last night for Biomedical Science...honestly can't wait, heart set on Keele since day 1 i think :h:
Reply 19
Just firmed Keele for English and American Literature. It's all beginning to feel real now!

Quick Reply

Latest