The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs Securities summer internship

Scroll to see replies

Yes, she had.
Reply 101
I dont think we should worry too much about that....let's stay positive...it seems a lot of candidates haven't received replies yet...if they didn't like us, we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now....let's just hope they have an extensive headcount for interns this year :smile:
Reply 102
I had my final round just over month ago for PWM. Im slightly worried you said that though given the recruiter contacted me last week regarding the expense reclaim form I'm taking no news as good news. I guess its just a case of waiting. Good luck to everyone regardless.
Greek 1-year hitting 1000% vs. GS HR picking up the phone to call us. What's gonna happen first?

Any bets?

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/GGGB1YR:IND/chart
Reply 104
Original post by seekingalpha
Greek 1-year hitting 1000% vs. GS HR picking up the phone to call us. What's gonna happen first?

Any bets?

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/GGGB1YR:IND/chart

Maybe they should get the traders to call you while HR deal with greek bonds...
Original post by salmon1
Maybe they should get the traders to call you while HR deal with greek bonds...

That'd be great for Greece wouldn't it? ;D
Reply 106
My friend who had his final round for SEC on the 6th of Feb just received a rejection email yesterday
Reply 107
any news today or recently ?
Reply 108
Nope, when was your final round?
Just got an e-mail from HR. She hopes (!!) they'll be able to give a final decision in the next 2 weeks.
Any other news, folks?
Reply 110
Original post by Bellethiel
Just got an e-mail from HR. She hopes (!!) they'll be able to give a final decision in the next 2 weeks.
Any other news, folks?

Did Carris email you? And did you contact them or did they just email you randomly? I didn't receive anything...
It was not Carris, but another HR lady that I reached out to previously (about two weeks ago).
Reply 112
Maddy maybe? That's so annoying......why do you think they're taking so long? My friend got an email with a rejection last week....I don't know why we're still in the mist!
Reply 113
Hi all, I didn't get it unfortunately....got a call earlier today....they told me I had good feedback all around but they cut the headcount on the Revenue side (again) and that's why they took so long to reply

Good luck to everyone!
Reply 114
anyone else still waiting to hear for SEC ?
Original post by nicker_
anyone else still waiting to hear for SEC ?

Still waiting..
Original post by seekingalpha
Still waiting..

Hey folks, have those who've been waiting heard something by now?
Reply 117
no still nothing.. and yourself ?
Original post by nicker_
no still nothing.. and yourself ?

same here
Reply 119
nothing.

Quick Reply