The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SirMasterKey
At home, PS2.

At uni, XBox360.

You?

Xbox for me too, fancy a game some time?
Original post by almalibre11111
actually my point was that EVERONE wants to be barca or real or chelsea..

Yes, I surmised as much, but that's clearly not true as I've never been short of a game when I want to play as a weaker team. If you don't want to play these sides, then play as a weakened team yourself.
Original post by KingMessi
Yes, I surmised as much, but that's clearly not true as I've never been short of a game when I want to play as a weaker team. If you don't want to play these sides, then play as a weakened team yourself.

What he's saying is, he doesn't want to constantly be the weaker team just because he doesn't want to play as Madrid/Barca/Spain. I feel the same way, it's even got to the point where I do the 5 minute quit thing everytime I see one of the above teams over and over until I get a fresh team.
Manuel Neuer's reflexes and reactions. :coma:

The amount of 2nd balls/ rebound shots he has saved for me..

Hate playing against him though. :tongue:
I had so much rage earlier.

Been adjusting the UT and played a game which was ridiculous. They were better to be fair, but the 4 of the 5 goals were very very lucky. I had corner, cleared and my defender headed it back into open space so he went on and scored. Then had a bizarre penalty where my keeper was going for it, another played cleared it, his then fell over my keeper (who was sent off for it as well). Then he had 2 more goals that rebounded very nicely to him after a shot which was saved and then came off a defender. Then no arguments about his other one, that one was a penalty as I was so cheesed off.

Almost completed a squad though, decided to just go out and get Freiberg players. Got the whole pitch and now 3/4 subs.

Also started up a squad for my housemate who will just be pissed off with the Freiberg team as he feels that just 11 gold players will do and doesn't really care too much about how to improve the chemistry. So with the gold players not on Freiberg, I've put them on the other squad, just need several more now and he can be happy. :tongue:
Reply 1845

Saw this earlier. Its based on the phrases said most during the game
Original post by S4INTY

Saw this earlier. Its based on the phrases said most during the game

So true! :laugh:

I do this, but my housemate it is every game. I can except I deserve to be beaten, he doesn't. It will be 'oh he's so lucky man'.

Everything anyone else does is lucky and yet what he does is all god-like. :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
EA wins worst company award in America. :rofl2:

Well deserved, that.

America Golden Poo Award :lolwut: :adore:

http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/895298-ea-wins-worst-company-in-america-golden-poo-award
Anyone else having trouble connecting to ea servers or is it just me? :angry:
Original post by Nick1sHere

No, I am as well. It's been an issue for nearly a month; it's infuriating.
No game pisses me off as much as FIFA...

Just played a game, got 72% possession, 26 shots on target

I lost 1-0... My opponent had 1 shot

:angry:
Too addicted to UT :frown: , I don't even get the best players, just got about 1000 squad players.
Anyone else having problems with UT?

I just beat someone, but it sent me straight to the FIFA menu, not the FUT homepage, so I cant even see if the coins have been registered.

Tried quitting etc, PSN is fine, game itself and other stuff like H2H is fine too :s-smilie:

Why must this game be so intolerable? :angry:
FUT website is down too, so yeah. Its ****ed atm. Great................................................................... :facepalm2:
Original post by Eru Iluvatar
Too addicted to UT :frown: , I don't even get the best players, just got about 1000 squad players.

Sell your squad players to buy better ones :dontknow:
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Sell your squad players to buy better ones :dontknow:

Lol, it's the old sticker album mentality, I want to have them all mostly for the sake of having them. And the amount of time it would take to sell all those players (and discard a load which no-one would want to buy) isn't worth it.
Reply 1856
Original post by Nick1sHere

I often get "EAS FC Error", anyone else get that?
Need to change the way I defend. My back 4 is all over the place, so they plenty of chances to run at goal, while I get trouble going past their solid back 4.. I blame the AI but w/e :pierre:

Edit: Also whats up with people on UT just rushing their goalkeepers out while I'm barely near their penalty box? :rofl2:
Reply 1858
Original post by Mr.Messy
Need to change the way I defend. My back 4 is all over the place, so they plenty of chances to run at goal, while I get trouble going past their solid back 4.. I blame the AI but w/e :pierre:

Edit: Also whats up with people on UT just rushing their goalkeepers out while I'm barely near their penalty box? :rofl2:

It's sometime effective against less composed players, who panick and miss the lob or smash it straight at the GK. I've never done it though, cos any serious player will just go around the GK.
Original post by Radekal
It's sometime effective against less composed players, who panick and miss the lob or smash it straight at the GK. I've never done it though, cos any serious player will just go around the GK.

Almost everyone I play against does it. No complaints though, easy goals. :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest