The Student Room Group

The Lush Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
K@
OP
Wow, you guys have been busy!

I'm still here but revising and I see posts and then pop back later to answer but they've already been delt with! Ace!

I'm very much in love with Daddy-O followed by Jungle at the moment. :love:
I llooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee Jungle!!!!
I've been using angels on bare skin, tea tree toner and imperialis for a few motnhs now, and through they've been awesome, my skin seems more oily than I would like. As I'm nearing the end of my supplies, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for changes?
oily skin: cupcake, coalface/fresh farmacy,enzymion. just woke up so those are the few i remember
Reply 1004
Try enzymion (moisturiser) for oilier skin. And maybe an oil based cleanser - this sounds like it won't work, but removing oil with oil works better than removing oil with water (anyone trying to wash greasy pans knows this doesn't work!!)
I've been using Sympathy For Skin for about a year now on and off. Smells lovely mmmm.
I got a free haagenbath yesterday! Went in to get a few things cause I'm going home on Sat and don't have a bath here at uni so I treat myself to lush goodies then spend loads of time in bath at home.
I got butterball, black pearl, sexbomb + free haagenbath and a gold glittery bath melt-i forget its name. My everyday lush products are 'big', sweet japanese girl and 'joy of jelly' showerjelly mmmm (also have rockstar, honey I washed the kids, and the coconut soap for when i want something less perfumed than my jelly)
Reply 1007
Free haagenbath?? What store is that - cos the promotion is only supposed to be on Champagne Supernova!!
Aberdeen
Reply 1009
Tut tut...
Oh well...I suppose it doesn't really matter! My store is almost out of Champagne Supernova due to this promotion! :smile:
Reply 1010
I love lush and am trying to join the lush forum on the website but its not letting me! :frown:

I've heard that celestial can be used as a night cream for people who have normal/oily skin - what do people think?
I have been using enzymion but not really sure if i'm using it right as I just seem to look more oily! lol.

I love marilyn and american cream! Gorgeous!
Reply 1011
There's no such thing as a "night" and "day" cream that need to be separated. Your skin needs exactly the same nutrients be it night or day.
If enzymion isn't working, try another!! :smile: Cosmetic Lad is fabulous, and try Afterlife as well. A bad cream will feel like it's sitting on your skin, a good one will sink in, so experiment. Also - might be worth trying a different batch of Enzymion - ask for a sample. Sometimes you just get bad batches.
All the best.
Reply 1012
K@
OP
Right, I feel the need to give my feet some special love. I use Dream Cream all over, all the time and my feet are alright but lets face it, shoes are rubbish and make your feet feel not loved. Any Lush products which are good for the tootsies?
ocean salt + lemony flutter/jungle/whatever cream you want to use.
running to the embassy
buffy
pied de pepper or fair trade foot lotion.
Reply 1014
K@
OP
January Victim
ocean salt + lemony flutter/jungle/whatever cream you want to use.
running to the embassy
buffy
pied de pepper or fair trade foot lotion.

Whoa! Speedy reply! D'ya know what, I use Buffy a lot too BUT in the shower I never think of using it on my feeties because I'm standing on them! How silly does that sound!?
not silly. hehe :smile:
Reply 1016
K@
OP
January Victim
not silly. hehe :smile:

But a little bit blonde non the less.

Ohhh, just realised you wrote 'lemony flutter'! I've been looking for an excuse to buy some of that! I think I might see if I can get in to town quick enough to take a trip to Lush!

You're a star. I think I might even give out some rep seeing as I haven't given any out for the past million years!!
haha no worries :smile:
i spend too much time on the lush forum :rolleyes:
have fun shopping soon :biggrin:
Reply 1018
K@
OP
January Victim
haha no worries :smile:
i spend too much time on the lush forum :rolleyes:
have fun shopping soon :biggrin:

I really should join....

I've got to run as I start work at 5 and Lush is ages walk! Catch you later!! Xx
bye :wavey:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending