The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by pinkrose
I KNOOOW! I got so excited when I saw them all on there, and then came the crashing wave of disappointment when I realised they weren't complete papers :frown: i'm so nervous for wednesday, I can just see me going in and having a complete mind blank! x

I know! they do give you half an hour for planning which is actually a really long time but I have an image of myself just sitting there thinking WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT?!?! Good luck though :smile:

Original post by fluteflute
Merlin

loving the merlin lovers on this thread/the last one! colin morgan <3
Original post by Brand New Eyes
AND FREE FOOOD :yum:
and erm erm erm NO SCHOOL FOR 3 DAYS! :woo:
only chance of a holiday I'm gonna get this year :tongue:

Free food is always a plus! :colone: And awwwww :tongue:

i think i'm going to have to tackle some BMAT section 3 essays, seeing as i still haven't done any :s-smilie: mmm
You watch Merlin too! :party:
Electromagnetic induction is my least favourite topic in the whole of physics so far...

But yeah, Merlin is one of those few shows I've (for some reason) got into the habit of watching :biggrin:

So much to do... really really ought to get off TSR :tongue:
Original post by _becca
While Merlin is great, I don't share your love of Colin Morgan :wink:
My plans:
C1/C2 revision for MAT (done)
Pack college bag for Monday (done, ish)
Physics homework, electromagnetic induction questions... (in progress, slowly)
Flute practise
The final MAT paper
Reading about Philosophy (:biggrin:)
Online Artificial Intelligence videos (probably leave this until tomorrow)
Extended Project (probably leave this until after the MAT on Wednesday, but I really need to do something...)
Merlin

Your life rocks))
Original post by Devil_in_disguise

Original post by Devil_in_disguise
Your life rocks))
Thanks :tongue: This is what happens when I leave everything till the last minute...
Electromagnetic induction is my least favourite topic in the whole of physics so far...

But yeah, Merlin is one of those few shows I've (for some reason) got into the habit of watching :biggrin:

But it's so cool and the world and stuff! :lol (I don't actually do physics but I do remember it from the days of :eek: GCSE)

Lol yay for geeky shows <3 like QTime and UChallenge

Shouldn't we all! This thread should be on lockdown or something till after the tests :tongue:
Reply 167
Original post by _becca
Good luck though :smile:

Thanks, good luck to you too! I'm looking forward to the tsr debrief afterwards! x

TELL ME ABOUT IT Electromagnetic Induction was the worst. Took our whole class about 2 weeks to understand it!
So I have to fill in a questionnaire regarding my application for classics, but the link asks for a username and password :confused: What the actual hell? How am I supposed to fill it in? :facepalm2:
Original post by medbh4805
So I have to fill in a questionnaire regarding my application for classics, but the link asks for a username and password :confused: What the actual hell? How am I supposed to fill it in? :facepalm2:

It's your email address for both of them.
Original post by Ray of Light
It's your email address for both of them.

erm, no it isn't. That's for the PPHs one. This is different - it wants a Nexus username and password :confused: I've tried my email and it doesn't work.
Reply 172
Original post by _becca

And Bradley James <3 In fact, the whole cast is ridiculously pretty.

Apart from Gaius o.O
But it's so cool and the world and stuff! :lol (I don't actually do physics but I do remember it from the days of :eek: GCSE)

Lol yay for geeky shows <3 like QTime and UChallenge

Shouldn't we all! This thread should be on lockdown or something till after the tests :tongue:
I've given up on UChallenge, because I never know enough of the answers :tongue:

Original post by colliewobble
TELL ME ABOUT IT Electromagnetic Induction was the worst. Took our whole class about 2 weeks to understand it!
I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Reply 174
I've given up on UChallenge, because I never know enough of the answers :tongue:

You don't want to see what happened when our bombastic Chem proffesor went preggers and her sub was like ...uhm...a sorry excuse of a professor. It took her two weeks to explain Born-Haber cycles and Hess' Law to our whole class.
Luckily, when our professor came back she did a ton of extra lessons and explained everything.

:lol: I got so excited the other week because I go 4 in a row correct! :tongue: But yeah... I only get the economics + politics + history ones correct :tongue: and that's if I know them at all.
Original post by ReBee

Original post by ReBee
You don't want to see what happened when our bombastic Chem proffesor went preggers and her sub was like ...uhm...a sorry excuse of a professor. It took her two weeks to explain Born-Haber cycles and Hess' Law to our whole class.
Luckily, when our professor came back she did a ton of extra lessons and explained everything.
Teaching quality does make a huge difference! Not that I have any idea what Born-Haber cycles and Hess' Law are...

:lol: I got so excited the other week because I go 4 in a row correct! :tongue: But yeah... I only get the economics + politics + history ones correct :tongue: and that's if I know them at all.
Thing is, I tend to watch it whilst doing something else. And there's no way that I get any when I'm not concentrating on it...
Thing is, I tend to watch it whilst doing something else. And there's no way that I get any when I'm not concentrating on it...

story of my life :rolleyes: I'm supposed to be "reading" atm but TSR is just on for background entertainment...

:eek: or is the other way around? Who knows :wink:
Reply 179
Teaching quality does make a huge difference! Not that I have any idea what Born-Haber cycles and Hess' Law are...

Let's just say they're taken for granted in A2 chemistry. XD

Latest

Trending

Trending