The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Physics revision help!!

I have printed of the sylabus. However much of it seems incomprehensible and doesn't actually tell you what you need to know.

For example it says "Explain why X does Y". How am i supposed to know?? Cant IT explain why X does Y.

Ahhhh

does anyone know of some decent revision notes for this exam? as I want want to start some physics revision (it is my worst subject)
The syllabus is what you're supposed to be taught. It's designed for the teacher - presumably they can explain why X does Y and can tell you.
Reply 2
Get together any definitions etc you don't know and chuck them this way. I'm sure that the combined physical prowess of TSR can help you :biggrin:
Reply 3
i need help in electronics
we dont evn have electronics or do we? u mean in physics barut?
oya how was ur iCT 2day?
For revision help on ALL Physics courses contact [email protected] or visit advanced-physics-tutors.com
Reply 6
Well_Hello
I have printed of the sylabus. However much of it seems incomprehensible and doesn't actually tell you what you need to know.

For example it says "Explain why X does Y". How am i supposed to know?? Cant IT explain why X does Y.

Ahhhh

does anyone know of some decent revision notes for this exam? as I want want to start some physics revision (it is my worst subject)

hey just wondering where you got the syllabus from?
Reply 7
annie2512
hey just wondering where you got the syllabus from?

Isn't it...a bit late now? The exam was 12 hours ago. :P
Reply 8
no for the practical exam for the practicals that we need to learn coz i definitely need to do well in that!

Latest