The Student Room Group

White Girls Who Prefer Black Men

I don't know how common it is, but I know that some girls do actually have a preference for black men over white men (as some men prefer chinese girls to white girls). I was wondering why this was? Is it purely physical or something else? In America, black men/white women are 2.5 times more likely to marry than black women/white men. It's the most common racial mix.

Not the sort of question you would ask in public much, but on a forum...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
In b4 for "their penis" and a whole host of generalisations.
I honestly don't know, I think it probbably has something to do with the whole "gangsta" culture as pre-chav/wannabe...It wasn't as common....and the streotypes about their equipment don't exactly hinder them when trying to pull
Reply 3
From what I've heard it's their confidence and dominance but I don't know really.
Its their swagger!...
Reply 5
the.white.rabbit
Its their swagger!...

Are they immune to political correctness?
Reply 6
You say it as though it's not meant to be like that or it's wrong :s-smilie:
Reply 7
h-star
You say it as though it's not meant to be like that or it's wrong :s-smilie:

On the contrary, it's is curiousity. Notice that there is a distinction here. I'm not talking about white girls who 'consider' the possibility of dating black men, I mean those who actively prefer black men.
Reply 8
Women with giant vaginas?
It's no different to preferring brown/blonde hair, blue/brown eyes, taller/shorter, older/younger surely?
Blud it's all about the "SWAGGER" that black guys have!
oh yeah and don't forget the six pack and muscles aha
and on a more serious note i think the white girls are probably attracted to the domineering bad boy attitude (gangsta)
Reply 11
I know a few, they mostly do it because they think it's "naughty" (yes, they actually said that) and to get back at daddy.
Reply 12
Once you go black we don't want you back.

Haha wow, I wrote this exactly two years ago. I'm so happy it's causing you all aggro. HA
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
DJW
It's no different to preferring brown/blonde hair, blue/brown eyes, taller/shorter, older/younger surely?

This, my friend loves the colour of darker skin, whereas I prefer dark hair and paler skin, this doesn't mean we'll only go out with white/black people, just that aesthetically we're slightly more drawn to them.

I think.
Reply 14
i fink its jus da way it was meant to be.. u cant fight it.
Reply 15
Datz So Rasizt Omfg
because we have it all:sexface:
Mick Travis
I don't know how common it is, but I know that some girls do actually have a preference for black men over white men (as some men prefer chinese girls to white girls). I was wondering why this was? Is it purely physical or something else? In America, black men/white women are 2.5 times more likely to marry than black women/white men. It's the most common racial mix.

Not the sort of question you would ask in public much, but on a forum...

It's not generally a preference. A while ago there were (as can be said) many interracial couples. Of these 61% were of Irish decent, 33.45% were of Scottish decent (south of the border), 5.45% were of Welsh decent, and the relatively few remainder were English.

There is a completely noticeable difference. (There were recent changes which in turn effectuated cultural changes - internet revolution etc.) Those females of Irish and Scottish decent are getting partners via dating websites etc. other than clubs

Perhaps this has been the caused for the vast reduction in interracial couples today.
Reply 18
Lol I wonder why black dudes are the only one who have this "swagger"?! Strange how God made us all, eh! But yh, it's probably the swagger and dominance thing :smile:
Reply 19
Black guys are loved no matter how u see it, not saying it cuz i'm black but wooh there are so many fine brothers' out there, ALSO black guys have steelo

Young Black woman speaking by the way

Latest