The Student Room Group

I think I'm going to fail all my A-levels and I don't know what to do

Since starting Year 12 I slipped out of my routine of doing my classwork, and from then I've gone into the process of retaking and retaking. A good working routine made the rest of my life more organised (sounds sad I know). Without it, everythings a mess.

I've gotten into the rut of retaking exams and I've been lazy and I haven't learnt my lesson the first time round....it just keeps going on in a cycle. I have no idea what to do if I completely fail my A-levels. I really want to be a teacher.

I have 7 exams in January and not enough revision has gone into them, therefore I can do the best I can but I think I'm going to fail anyway - I need advice on what to do if I fail my A-levels.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All you can do, is retake retake retake.
as many times as it takes.
Original post by Luke0011
All you can do, is retake retake retake.
as many times as it takes.

I'm in Year 13! I hate myself so much
Reply 3
But if you don't retake until you get the grades, you'll never be a teacher.
You need to man up a bit and get some revision in for next year.
Reply 4
I went through a similar problem and i'm still stupid enough to have done it at university. Iv got myself sorted out now and feel alot better. Im sure you won't fail, just keep revising as much can and like you said do the best that you can. If you have to retake again then you have to but make it the last time remember your paying for this so why pay to fail. You can a be a teacher if work a litte harder and stick to a routine again. :smile:
Re-take doing different subjects?
Reply 6
Can I please join this? I feel like everything's going wrong.
Original post by tinaterina
Can I please join this? I feel like everything's going wrong.

PM me, I'll do my best to help
Reply 8
pray to your "God" that you'll pass
Original post by Superstar6318
Since starting Year 12 I slipped out of my routine of doing my classwork, and from then I've gone into the process of retaking and retaking. A good working routine made the rest of my life more organised (sounds sad I know). Without it, everythings a mess.

I've gotten into the rut of retaking exams and I've been lazy and I haven't learnt my lesson the first time round....it just keeps going on in a cycle. I have no idea what to do if I completely fail my A-levels. I really want to be a teacher.

I have 7 exams in January and not enough revision has gone into them, therefore I can do the best I can but I think I'm going to fail anyway - I need advice on what to do if I fail my A-levels.

you have a library close to you, then use it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get yourself out of your house and get to the library!!!
Original post by Dukeofwembley
you have a library close to you, then use it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get yourself out of your house and get to the library!!!

This was last year, btw.
Reply 11
Do you want to teacher in primary or secondary?

You may not need A levels to become a teacher..

PM me for more information :smile:
Reply 12
This was last year, btw.

How are you doing now?

Im in a similiar situation but in year 12 lol
Got into uni,which is good, despite having troubles and coming out with BBC(with minimal work really) which could have been worse, i suppose.

still gutted, cos I know I'm a capable student who could have got AAA/ lol. Now I sound like a typical TSR swot :frown:

what a levels do you do?
Original post by fosterwho
pray to your "God" that you'll pass

I'm not much of a believer.
Reply 15
Got into uni,which is good, despite having troubles and coming out with BBC(with minimal work really) which could have been worse, i suppose.

still gutted, cos I know I'm a capable student who could have got AAA/ lol. Now I sound like a typical TSR swot :frown:

what a levels do you do?

typical 3, y'know
i feel exactly the same. totally going to fail, no uni is going to want me :/
Reply 17

mate just man up, work hard now and play later. Don't procrastinate just get off the computer and start revising and start to work you ass off. Your never gonna be a teacher if u just sit and bitch about how bad you are and how i haven't learn't anything. I bet u if u got off the computer and your phone you will be successful and become a teacher. Nobody is gonna do the exam for u, u are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hd-8gIZ4N0
ah bloody.

im sure if thats the case, you'll typically achieve top marks? :smile:
Reply 19
ah bloody.

im sure if thats the case, you'll typically achieve top marks? :smile:

nah im slacking.

Quick Reply

Latest