The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CastleRose47
For example IMO South Asian (Indian, Pakistani etc) girls and East Asian (China, Japan) girls are waaay more attractive than their male counterparts. Like...yes ofcourse there are attractive guys of that race too but they're a lot more rare. With Caucasians I'd say its pretty much equal. Why is this? Does anyone agree with this?

EDIT: just making it clear again that this is just MY opinion. I am in no way stating "Asian girls are better looking than Asian guys" as a fact. :smile:

Difficult to say, but asians , east and west, in general are naturally slimmer than 'caucasian' who tend to be a bit chubbier/pear shaped. I visited hong kong a few months ago - didnt see one girl that was carrying extra body fat.
Original post by dark-rainbow
lol, for me it's the opposite i've never found them exceptionally beautiful. In my opinion girls like Jessica Alba, Aishwarya Rai, Adriana Lima, Jessica White, Tyra Banks, Priyanka Chopra, chae jung ahn, emily didonato and Kim Ah Joong are the epitome of beauty. :wink: (i could list more, but gotta get back to hmk)

Ah crap I accidentally negged you, sorry! I'll make it up
Original post by The_master616
Depends on taste. I personally find mixed race/black women generally more attractive than Caucasian women. Each to their own and whatnot. Ho hum.

out of interest what race are you ?
Original post by tweety_2479
out of interest what race are you ?

Does it matter?
For example IMO South Asian (Indian, Pakistani etc) girls and East Asian (China, Japan) girls are waaay more attractive than their male counterparts.

I don't agree with that at all. I also don't think white people are generally equal lookswise, I think there are way more ugly white guys than white girls. But then I've been told I have strange taste in men many times :laugh:
Original post by Shivaji
http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/f/facial_symmetry.htm

What I meant was: if your face is symmetrical, you're more healthy. Also, why do people continuously use terms like 'South Asian', 'East Asian' to talk about the different types of Asians? Say Indian when you mean Indian, say Thai when you mean them, please! Avoid confusion!

Except people on this thread don't just mean Indian when they're talking about "South-Asians", they're also talking about people from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan, you can't call people from those countries "Indian", because they're not Indian, despite Bangladesh and Pakistan being part of India before.

Saying "South Asian" and "East Asian" does avoid confusion between oriental Asians in the East and brown Caucasoid (do not confuse with Europeans, people from South-Asia are also classed as Caucasoid) Asians in the South. When people are talking about people with oriental features they don't just say "Chinese people", "Korean people", "Japanese people", they're talking about oriental people in that region in general so they say "East Asian".

I don't see what you find confusing between "South Asian" and "East Asian", it's not rocket science to differ between the two terms.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 46
South Asians are Caucasian :fyi:

That's all I have to say on this topic. Carry on. :colonhash:
lol i think there are more attractive white guys in whole world than white women but i think in uk most white men in comparison to british girls are ugly
Genetics, stupid.
Does it matter?

no it doesn't and i should have explained myself a bit more

maybe it sounds rude or unessasary (spl.) but I was just interested if you were Caucasian and prefer mixed/ black people just out of interest :/
no it doesn't and i should have explained myself a bit more

maybe it sounds rude or unessasary (spl.) but I was just interested if you were Caucasian and prefer mixed/ black people just out of interest :/

Why, you interested bbz?
Harp derp I are sexual psychologist pro derp
Why, you interested bbz?

coz I'm black and i kinda prefer white guys but i heard it's not so common the other way round
Clearly OP has never met me , tall dark and hansome :sparta:
As someone pointed out, south asians are actuallt caucasian, so im assuming OP was referring then to Northern europenas - who i find tend to change their appearance far more than any one else, preferring to wear much more make up , using bronzers and fake tan and hair products. So what may be regarded as attractive isnt natural, but manufactured.
coz I'm black and i kinda prefer white guys but i heard it's not so common the other way round

Trying to pull on TSR eh?
For example IMO South Asian (Indian, Pakistani etc) girls and East Asian (China, Japan) girls are waaay more attractive than their male counterparts. Like...yes ofcourse there are attractive guys of that race too but they're a lot more rare. With Caucasians I'd say its pretty much equal. Why is this? Does anyone agree with this?

EDIT: just making it clear again that this is just MY opinion. I am in no way stating "Asian girls are better looking than Asian guys" as a fact. :smile:

From a evolutionist point of view, in ALL RACES for reasons of sexual reproduction, women are physically nicer than men because they need to attract men to make babies.
Original post by Shivaji
http://www.sciencedaily.com/articles/f/facial_symmetry.htm

What I meant was: if your face is symmetrical, you're more healthy. Also, why do people continuously use terms like 'South Asian', 'East Asian' to talk about the different types of Asians? Say Indian when you mean Indian, say Thai when you mean them, please! Avoid confusion!

I say South Asian because that includes Indians, Pakistanis,Sri Lankans etc and all of us look more or less alike. Outsiders can't really tell the difference usually. Same with East Asians.
Trying to pull on TSR eh?

what ?? I'm asking a simple question... how the hell have you perceived that as me trying to pull is beyond me.:confused:

I was asking the question as a mean of petty reassurance about a topic that interests me

Anyway never mind you didn't even answer my question ............

EDIT: just read the last few messages and can see how you perceived it as that

i was interested to know if your white and like mixed race/ black girls because it's uncommon and just maybe wanted to know if it's because you live in an area where its culturally mixed and make a convo bout it etc etc.

and when you said
"Why, you interested bbz?"

i read it as ....why are you interested in wanting to know my race?

not how you meant it

jeezuz .......
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 58
Ouch
what ?? I'm asking a simple question... how the hell have you perceived that as me trying to pull is beyond me.:confused:

I was asking the question as a mean of petty reassurance about a topic that interests me

Anyway never mind you didn't even answer my question ............

EDIT: just read the last few messages and can see how you perceived it as that

i was interested to know if your white and like mixed race/ black girls because it's uncommon and just maybe wanted to know if it's because you live in an area where its culturally mixed and make a convo bout it etc etc.

and when you said
"Why, you interested bbz?"

i read it as ....why are you interested in wanting to know my race?

not how you meant it

jeezuz .......

I'm not surprised you're embarrassed after being found out. It's ok, bigger people have been caught out before. Just try to be a bit more subtle next time eh :wink2:

Latest

Trending

Trending