The Student Room Group

Bedhead products worth the money?

Are Bedhead TIGI products worth the money? I'm a guy with short hair and like to have it spiky/messy, and alot of cheaper products like Shockwaves, Vo5 etc i find too weak and greasy.
So yep, are Bedhead products such as Manipulator and Hard to Get worth the money?
Ty
Reply 1
Original post by Moontoon
Are Bedhead TIGI products worth the money? I'm a guy with short hair and like to have it spiky/messy, and alot of cheaper products like Shockwaves, Vo5 etc i find too weak and greasy.
So yep, are Bedhead products such as Manipulator and Hard to Get worth the money?
Ty

Never tried that brand but I recommend Hairbond for a matte finish and messy texture. It isn't greasy at all and comes in nice packaging.
I love bedhead, but I'm a girl with long, coloured hair. I'd say it was worth the money for ME. However, if you're looking for a good product for messy/spikey hair I'm sure there are much cheaper alternatives such as got2b (usually around £6 or less) and Brylcreem (about £5 or less) both available at boots, superdrug etc.
Reply 3
B for Men do a really nice matte texture paste called 'Matte Separation Workable Wax' but that's probably better for the messy look as opposed to spiky. I love the product and it's not terribly expensive at £11ish either. Very malleable, smells nice and held enough to last me a school day.

I really liked Bedhead Manipulator as well, though I used it a long time ago and can't really remember much other than I liked it. Never used Hard To Get though!
Reply 4
Bought some products by a company called 'Fish' for the time being, their clay and moulding mud. Looked like a good texture for my hair! Will check out a good Bedhead product to check out for next time, where is a good place to buy them?
Original post by Moontoon
Bought some products by a company called 'Fish' for the time being, their clay and moulding mud. Looked like a good texture for my hair! Will check out a good Bedhead product to check out for next time, where is a good place to buy them?

Local hairdressers/salons and ASOS.com do some good deals.

EDIT; If you nosey on ASOS, you'll have to look at the beauty category as it's all one on women's.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
I'm a girl but I used to have very short hair and I used Hard to Get on it, and as far as I was concerned it was definitely worth the money, I tried loooads of other cheaper things and nothing was the same consistency. Also, Bed Head isn't necessarily that expensive if you get it online - especially from ebay. Don't buy from a salon!
Reply 7
They are amazing but don't go the hair salon for them. I get the dumb blonde pink ball of serum from tigi and they charge £16 for it in a salon near me yet I walked in to a beauty salon and they had it on offer for £6 and I only use a tiny bit each time, well worth it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest