The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Picture/Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

rxbeef
i'm arriving in october, does that mean i'm obliged to put up a hideous photo of myself or is this soley intended for existing students?

It's for current and intended students alike. So yes.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
rxbeef
i'm arriving in october, does that mean i'm obliged to put up a hideous photo of myself or is this soley intended for existing students?
Nope...us incoming students are free to as well.
Reply 82
Going back to boyfriends of two years...

"There's no goal without a goalkeeper"

A rule that I consistently flout by going for single girls who "haven't had anything in a while". :evil:
Reply 83
Ooh db, you're coming to Bristol, awesome!

I am already at Bristol but never mind, you can play spot the Ciara anyway when you all get here. I'm a lawyer in case that's relevant, so add me to the devastatingly sexy ginger lawyers crew (consisting of me and Profesh thus far).

P.S. I am very impressed with the talent so far I have to say. Just to remind 2nd years, I am in fact only 18 and very young for my year :wink:.
ciara
P.S. I am very impressed with the talent so far I have to say. Just to remind 2nd years, I am in fact only 18 and very young for my year :wink:.
haha.

Nice to see a girl laying the foundations.

Nice pic btw...hope to see you around the social sciences building. :wink: :wink:

Haha!
Reply 85
It's surprisingly exciting to see photos of everyone..:smile:

Here's two of me. The second is the obligatory drunk posing photo....

And no, I don't pluck my eyebrows...
Reply 86
Heavens - this thread has grown a lot since yesterday!
Mudman: 'twas my friend's elvis calendar, although I hope to pilfer it one day.
Rosie and Ciara: you two are gorgeous! Look at all these boys prostrating themselves at your feet...he he.
Can't wait to see all of you in October!
All we need now is sound clips of our voices, some hair, and a couple of teeth, and we'll be ready for our date! :wink: Giggity-giggity-giggity!
Reply 88
James, the picture of you at T in the Park, which year was that? If it was 2004, I may have been in a tent not far from you...
devilbunny
WARNING: IF YOU POST AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF PICS, I'M ONLY GOING TO LINK UP TO 2 OF THEM, MOST LIKELY THE WORST 2. THE VICTORY JAMES AND WEDNESBURYWENCH TAKE NOTE :p:
Haha cheers.
Rui
James, the picture of you at T in the Park, which year was that? If it was 2004, I may have been in a tent not far from you...
The Mudman
Giggity-giggity-giggity!
Drunken Family Guy quoting will probably happen.

WHY DON'TCHA TRY PUTTING DOWN THE FORK?....FACE
the victory james
Drunken Family Guy quoting will probably happen.

WHY DON'TCHA TRY PUTTING DOWN THE FORK?....FACE

:toofunny: What could be better than a couple of cross-dressing Family Guy quoting drunks? :p:
Steveee
Going back to boyfriends of two years...

"There's no goal without a goalkeeper"

Well that goalkeeper took me to Barcelona for my birthday, bought me a pair of Dior shoes for Christmas and took me to The Savoy for Valentines Day, so if you want to try- take a shot but you're not going to score! Hehe.

And mims- you are stunning!! Ahhh i think the 'Bristol girls' reputation is going to be upheld this year!
rosieposy87
And mims- you are stunning!! Ahhh i think the 'Bristol girls' reputation is going to be upheld this year!
So what you saying the boys are rubbish are ya?

HUH?

Me, Rui and The Mudman are gonna rock Bristol uni to it's foundations. And the ladies will love it. Clearly.

:smile:
im thinking the boys are looking good sofar....definatly be crashing some freshers event for my 20th birthday in october hehe. You have been warned, just look out for the loud ones lol
the victory james

HUH?

Me, Rui and The Mudman are gonna rock Bristol uni to it's foundations. And the ladies will love it. Clearly.

Hell Yeah! :rock:

I daresay Steveee will join us though, as 'The Cool One', and Samed quite possibly, as 'The Suit'. :cool:

I must say though, if the few pictures posted on here are anything to go by, Bristol is going to be the most gorgeous place I've ever been to!
wednesburywench
im thinking the boys are looking good sofar....definatly be crashing some freshers event for my 20th birthday in october hehe. You have been warned, just look out for the loud ones lol
I'm so gonna do a similar thing in my 2nd and 3rd years...

...fresh meat as it were.

I will still look about 15 when I'm 20 anyways...so will be able to get in with the freshers yeah.
the victory james

HUH?

Errr no! Personally i think the Politics 4 is looking pretty good right now, no!? Now if we could only find our 4th member...
rosieposy87
Errr no! Personally i think the Politics 4 is looking pretty good right now, no!? Now if we could only find our 4th member...
He hasn't been online for 6 days...http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=12230

No pic on there either...

Quick Reply

Latest