The Student Room Group

Athletics

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Thank you! ;console;

I hope you're right... I would love him to win in Beijing of course, but I feel as if Gay now has a psychological edge over him. :frown: I really do hope he does win something at some point though, and I can see no reason why he shouldn't. :smile:
Another bottle job from Powell, very disappointing
is there anything more sexy than a large group of fit and toned women holding hands, hugging (well, congratulating) each other...doing a celebratory lap around the track.

so much sexiness.

(i'm talking about the hep group).
Reply 43
:rofl: Trust you to say that! :p:
Reply 44
white_haired_wizard
is there anything more sexy than a large group of fit and toned women holding hands, hugging (well, congratulating) each other...doing a celebratory lap around the track.

so much sexiness.

(i'm talking about the hep group).

A large group of fit and toned women holding hands, hugging each other while naked :rolleyes:
it had to be said. So damn sexy although Kluft is a bit too boyish for my liking. I'm more into brunettes, although having said this, i don't really have a type. Having a type, tis all a myth. But yes, i wouldn't say no :redface:
SuperDaz
A large group of fit and toned women holding hands, hugging each other while naked :rolleyes:

we can dream. :cool: ? :frown:

Or sneak into the changing rooms.
Reply 47
You think Kluft is too boyish? I didn't really think she was.
xxx Anneka

tom-boyish, yes.
Reply 49
white_haired_wizard
we can dream. :cool: ? :frown:

Or sneak into the changing rooms.

I will certainly dream :cool: I think the sneaking into changing rooms may be construed as a crime of sorts though :frown:
xxx Anneka

Well its always a grey area with a woman who can run, jump and throw better than I can :redface:

Shes not bad, there are a lot more scarier 'female' athletes out there :afraid:
Reply 50
Oh right... but what's wrong with tomboys? :hmmm: :p:
About Ennis, she come across so well. A really really nice person. And her looks are out of this world.
Reply 52
SuperDaz
Well its always a grey area with a woman who can run, jump and throw better than I can :redface:

Shes not bad, there are a lot more scarier 'female' athletes out there :afraid:

:toofunny:
xxx Anneka
Oh right... but what's wrong with tomboys? :hmmm: :p:

Nothing really. Meh i don't know. She comes across as a bit too giddy. You know, going 'woooo' and all that crap on the 'lap of honour'. She's a bit TOO happy and enthusiastic! I want to know what drugs she's on, i want some of them :redface:
Reply 54
white_haired_wizard
About Ennis, she come across so well. A really really nice person. And her looks are out of this world.

Yep, she's a pretty girl. ;yes;

Haha, I know what you mean about Kluft.
Interesting remarks from the great Michael Johnson on today's 100m final . . . http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/6964721.stm
Reply 56
I can't complain with anything he's said there tbh - he's talking sense. Especially regarding Asafa, who needs to sort himself out in the big finals... even more so with guys like Walter Dix coming through, who's immense from what I've seen. And, yes, I think the best Devonish can hope for is another major 100m final, not much else sadly... today was as good a chance as ever to get a medal.
I agree about Devonish. It's sad, but the chance appears now very much to have gone. If indeed it was there to begin with unfortunately. :frown: Despite all that, it would be foolish to ignore the fact that in one event - and one is most certainly enough - he is an Olympic champion. :smile: A precious, precious achievement if ever there was one. :smile:

But more champions of an individual calibre will come eventually for us in time. :smile:
Reply 58
W 400m - Sanders and Ohuruogu look fantastic :eek2: I think a medal is on the cards.

M Triple jump - Idowu never looked like posting a big jump. Evora looked pretty impressive and deserved to win.

M 10000m - Bekele as awesome as ever :adore:

W 100m - What a tight finish :eek2: I'm still positive that Williams won it, her arm went across the line first surely :p:
Reply 59
^ Williams's arm did cross the line first but it's the torso that counts :p:

Quick Reply

Latest