The Student Room Group

The Louis Theroux Society

Sup guys, thinking of starting a little society for the legend that is Louis Theroux. Where we can discuss his fantastic, interesting, excellent, engaging, orgasmic documentaries.

I love watching his documentaries. Absolutely fantastic interviewing skills. Excellent guts to go to places that no other journalist would have to golden balls to go to. He also never leaves questions unanswered, every little part is covered, nothing is left missing! He doesn't even ask the questions straight away. He waits and waits for it until the time to strike has come and then...BANG! He asks the questions so innocently and his targets fall for it every time. I think he's the only journalist that can get away with it.

I love this guy's style, I think if I died and came back as a white man then I'd want to be Louis Theroux. :yep:

With love, Mastermind`.

Want to join this fantastic society? Wondering how? Join now.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

He's good. I love how involved he gets.
In it to win it. (?)
Reply 3
Awesome idea! Can I join in?
I absolutely love Louis, I watch his programmes again and again. I have a friend who really reminds me of him too:smile:
In it to win it!
In it to win it!
Reply 5
I don't really like this guy.

He asks really annoying questions, e.g. there was this one bit where he was talking to a woman who had been shot twice with a gun and he asked her 'did it hurt?'
Reply 6
Kater Murr
In it to win it. (?)

Fantastic. You get my rep for today as the first member. :yep:

Coy Girl
Awesome idea! Can I join in?

Of course. :colondollar:
Reply 7
Yay :biggrin: thanks!
Which is everyone's favourite episode?
Reply 8
Coy Girl
Yay :biggrin: thanks!
Which is everyone's favourite episode?

San Quentin prison because it was perfect. Prison + Louis Theroux is a perfect combination for me. :yep:

Closely followed by the weird weekend with the gamblers in Las Vegas where that over confident guy just kept losing money. :toofunny:
Reply 9
There is something brilliant about the reaction that a slightly geeky naive quint. north London intellectual provokes..
I really, really like him. I like the way he handled that awful woman in "The Most Hated Family in America". Grr, she made me mad lol.
LOL! I love him! Count me in.
Reply 12
sulpicia
There is something brilliant about the reaction that a slightly geeky naive quint. north London intellectual provokes..

nadineheather
I really, really like him. I like the way he handled that awful woman in "The Most Hated Family in America". Grr, she made me mad lol.

Does that mean you 2 are in it to win it? :flutter:
Ahhh YES! I want to marry Louis, he is amazing!!!
In it to win it :smile:

Louis Theroux what a ledge :biggrin:
nadineheather

They were absolutely sickening weren't they? Going to soldiers' funerals to shout their disgusting, completely irrational views, God I wanted to fly over and smack the woman in the head. That was the documentary that made me fall in love with our Louis, because he never pretended to agree or understand why they thought the way they did, even though it probably would have got more out of them.
Oh, PS, in it to win it, for whatever reason that was required :wink:
Reply 17
Sugar_Puff_Fairy
They were absolutely sickening weren't they? Going to soldiers' funerals to shout their disgusting, completely irrational views, God I wanted to fly over and smack the woman in the head. That was the documentary that made me fall in love with our Louis, because he never pretended to agree or understand why they thought the way they did, even though it probably would have got more out of them.

I liked the pastor person. He was so angry and wouldn't answer the questions. However, Louis didn't lose his temper with him. He remained more smooth than a new born baby's butt cheeks. :cool:
Mastermind`
I liked the pastor person. He was so angry and wouldn't answer the questions. However, Louis didn't lose his temper with him. He remained more smooth than a new born baby's butt cheeks. :cool:

Yeah, he was awesome.
The pastor couldn't answer the questions coz he knew he'd slip up.
It just amazes me how warped some people's minds are that they felt it was ok to picket someone's funeral, or 'rejoice' in people getting cancer, or hit by a car. It's unfathomable really.
Reply 19
Mastermind`
San Quentin prison because it was perfect. Prison + Louis Theroux is a perfect combination for me. :yep:

Closely followed by the weird weekend with the gamblers in Las Vegas where that over confident guy just kept losing money. :toofunny:

Good choice! The San Quentin prison one was amazing but pretty shocking:O I guess that sums up a lot of his programmes really! I found the plastic surgery one fascinating too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending