The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Noooooooooooo don't shave it! Men are meant to have hairy legs. The only place on guys I find it quite gross is on the back and bum.
Reply 2
Boys should shave it all off.
Men should let nature take its course.
I have hair on the back of my ears.
Ohhh, and when some men get that weird shoulder hair :erm:
Reply 5
I like boys with hairy legs :smile:
Reply 6
InvoluntarySlacker
I have hair on the back of my ears.

wow
how old are you?
Sakura-Chan
Noooooooooooo don't shave it! Men are meant to have hairy legs. The only place on guys I find it quite gross is on the back and bum.

Agreed. I don't like back hair but defo don't want him to shave his legs!
Reply 8
I dont like hairy bums or really hairy chests and backs, some hair is fine but when you resemble a bear and there are tufts sticking out of your shirt... time for the hair to go :smile:
Reply 9
Sakura-Chan
Noooooooooooo don't shave it! Men are meant to have hairy legs.

technically, so are women
munn
technically, so are women

Okay yeah, technically. But there's practically no social stigma attached to being a hairy man, not compared to what there is for women.
Reply 11
i shave mine of :s-smilie:

wel jus on the legs
Hairy legs ftw.
my boyfriend is a light ginger and has the slightest hint of blonde hair on his lower back :smile:

small amount of hair on his legs.
any hair on the bum.. or anywhere else.. (especially moustaches that are just bumfluffy)
are a turnoff :frown:

shaped moustaches and beardos are nice though; boyf has one :smile:
Sakura-Chan

Reply 15
I don't like hair on the cheeks.
02skingsley
wow
how old are you?

18. It's just that my hair is longish and comes down to the back of my ears.
Reply 17
i dont shave, other than a beard, im much less hairer than majority of people i know
I have pretty much no hair on the top half of my body but my legs and bum are covered. Considered shaving the bum but thats wayyyyy too complicated and difficult for me to attempt so I dont bother.
I think hair looks good on a boy when its on the legs and the arms.
I don't think its bad to have a hairy bum because imagine trying to shave that o.O
I'm not a fan of hairy backs or chests though.

However I really don't think it matters. You're hairy because each man has hair :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending