The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
LOVE it. :love:
Reply 21
The last episide I saw was when he sees his future wifes feet :curious:

season 5 i think. Good stuff :biggrin:
I've got HIMYM fever!
More subscribers needed to the thread...people where are ya? lets be havin u lol..:smile:
anyone see ep 100 yet? i heard it's really good and there's a musical number in it as well with all of them in suits
finally! i found the official i'm not funny Society ....the shows just SO mediocre and all the characters are lame-o
Reply 26
Love this show, one of my very favourite sitcoms, up to date American time too. Neil Patrick Harris was awesome in the musical number, made episode 100 one of the very best of the show. Also he directed the last episode (Jenkins).
lukejoshjedi
anyone see ep 100 yet? i heard it's really good and there's a musical number in it as well with all of them in suits

yes it was LEGEN-wait for this abolute greatness and awesomeness- DARY!!! lets just say in that one we truly appreciate barney and his suits.. most people have seen it anyway and the talk in the thread atm was of the latest episode..
smiley_colly
finally! i found the official i'm not funny Society ....the shows just SO mediocre and all the characters are lame-o

GTFO! you're clearly not awesome enough to grace the thresholds of this esquisite group :biggrin:
I wonder if the actress playing the foot will end up being the mother... :holmes:
y'know, assuming they EVER show her...
Best thread ever. :yy:
I'll subscribe. They need to hurry and show us the mohter tho, its pissin me off. They are lucky the show didnt get cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons without the mother ever making an appearance. But the I guess the writers figured that a show with a character as awesome as Barney Stinson could never run the risk of getting cancelled. If I die and get reincarnated as a fictional white man i want it to be Barney Stinson. Subscribes
I suited up at school in December for 2 consecutive days, true story.
Reply 33
This show is brilliant!

"I could be changing some brat’s poopy diaper but instead I’m out in the world being awesome 24/7/365!"
/subscribes.

Awesome show. Can't wait for the next episode. :cool:

Oh wait, got 4 exams that week. :lolwut:

:frown:
Reply 35
its amazing ive watch all episodes online more than once

Its hil..'wait for it'....larious lol:biggrin:
What up.

Need to start Season 5, all I keep hearing about is episode 100 :frown:
Reply 37
when i get sad, i just stop being sad, and be awesome instead! ....true story

:biggrin:
I so imagine myself as Barney, i have my share of crazy / ridiculous stories with some involving girls

but i'm kinda like an anti- barney, a girl was into previously ended up with a gf.... so yeah :indiff: that was just ..... awe....some :frown:
Colbert
What up.

Need to start Season 5, all I keep hearing about is episode 100 :frown:

oh mate it is legen-wait for it........dary..glad you could join the group though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending