Reply 9
Original post by SyedT
Yeah, it's time for you to do something useful too :smile:

and don't touch me :colonhash:

Nah you're not :rofl2:

Yes I am :hmmm:
Reply 10

NASH!!!

LOOOOOOOOL! styled beards haha I wander if anyones ever gelled their beard that would be so jokes :P
*Puke* That was gross :P
Heey! It had good food okay! I used to call it Garam chamchi And It wasnt a franchise one of those random restaurants...
Omg torrential rain when did you go exactly..because it was raining HEAVILY when I went in august 2006 I think
Noooooooooooo thats copyright...My idea...I will sue you :P
Hahaha You sure about that :P

Lol. My mate gels his beard! He's a militant Sikh so has like a massive beard! He has to gel it to keep it uunder control lol
Dont puke! Apologise! :tongue:
garam chamchi? Awwwww thats cute lol :biggrin:
As long as the food tasted nice its all goooddd :wink:
I think I was in Pakistan in 06 lol but 09 is when I was in Islamabaad at the time. It just caused traffic to stop. I was starving :frown:
Tbf rain is really bad in Pakistan but it cools the temperature down very nicely :biggrin:
You can sue me! You dont know who I am :tongue: lol
and yusss I is! aha

Ms ULTRA

Yeah uni, I plan to do some diplomas along with it too so I haven't the time to watch anything really

Actually, Imma get married right after uni and I'll be goin' north america so I want to finish and complete as much I can before marriage lol.

Find some time! lol
Anime is awesome :tongue:
So uni in pakistan?

And why North America?

SWEET SCIENCE
What makes you assume i am a girl? *Looks down below* Safely a man. Ofcourse your going to get ugly and pretty in every race but for some reason most Indian girls i see hover greatly on the ugly side, this is from personal experiences. Rarely ever see a good looking Indian lass and when you do, you get extremely shocked and those who are o.k are a few minority of Punjabis ones, Indian girls in general from what i hear aren't a lot of Pakistani guyscup of tea. Azeri and Iranians are the two i put before Pakistani in terms of looks but a great deal that i've met lack modesty and class that ours have, so when you add the beauty our girls have with those other attributes then we have the best girls, period.

Everythings based on personal opinion that's just mine whereas you find few to be pretty. Imagine bringing an Indian home thou loool the abuse you would get would be a laugh to experience although i'm sure for the poor Indian girl it would be a nightmare.

I never said I would marry an Indian lol
It was just considered lmao
Shheesssshhh
What you got against them? :tongue:

Why do you know sooo much about indian girls anyway? lol

UZZY

How is Leeds just as bad?!
IT'S GOOD!!

Towards Indians aha this is just guys-wise (I'm a poet and I don't even know it ) but this is ofc because of... well if things were different then I'd go oppostie way ANYWAY like i said personal preference not that I dislike Pakistani boys!

Nom I love all chocolate unless its yknow those horrible chocs like daim I mean wth its like eating flavoured rock! Oh and I don't like dark choc

Whats soo good about leeds? lol
Its A bigger Bradford :tongue: ahha

Well you is silly :tongue:
Indian boys smell! Verryyyyy badddd :biggrin:

And Dark choc is ayt sometimes!

What is your favorite chocolate? aha
Reply 11
Original post by killa78

Whats soo good about leeds? lol
Its A bigger Bradford :tongue: ahha

Well you is silly :tongue:
Indian boys smell! Verryyyyy badddd :biggrin:

And Dark choc is ayt sometimes!

What is your favorite chocolate? aha

Aha no way its not :mad:

Could say the same for Pakistanis :rolleyes:

Don't have one like most anyway :tongue:

And the Dr's touching a nerve here :mad:
Reply 12
Dr. Sweet Science
I am going to stop talking about Indian girls i only commented because i was shocked Killa would marry one as many Pakistani don't find them aesthetically pleasing. Our girls are a lot better looking than Indians but hey thats my opinion yours is different and i respect that. Anyways enough of this topic as i don't like to hurt anyone feelings but just stating my opinion on the matter

I'm only messing sis, chillax ofcourse your not the weaker gender and these days i've seen enough Pakistani women wear the boxers in the relationship. Haha at the last line honestly thou our women make the best mothers, nearly every Pakistani lad i know are *mama boys*. On the boys topic i bet all you girls asking for equality will be hypocritical when you have a boy, you peopel will shower them with a lot more affection than a girl, be honest :tongue:

Uh lol, i think that's completely beside the point. :p: Ah no, you're giving a biased view again. :laugh: I'm a mama's girl, is that weird to you? lol.. I've seen many equally treated siblings, I wonder why you haven't.

And honestly, I wouldn't ever do that, the people that do are wrong in my view. In terms of affection, both need the same and should get the same. :s-smilie:

Oh and btw, what were you trying to prove by saying that? :confused:
Reply 13
:flower2:

helloooo
Reply 14
Original post by blush.ox
:flower2:

helloooo

yoooo maha :colondollar:
Reply 15
Original post by Uzzy?
Aha no way its not :mad:

Could say the same for Pakistanis :rolleyes:

Don't have one like most anyway :tongue:

And the Dr's touching a nerve here :mad:

Finnneeee. Describe the differences? :colondollar: aha
btw, did you apply to leeds for psychology?

And you couldnt! You're little brother (me) is one and you wouldnt wat to offend him now. would you? :cry2: lmaooo

So do you like, ummmmmm, turkish delight? :tongue:

And he is!
Fortunately he said he will stop lol.
You're pakistani anyway :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by killa78
yoooo maha :colondollar:

darlin y yu blushin for?...............................guna copy yu :colondollar:

u ok?

oh i was guna reply to ur last quote......there was lots to say but i cant remember now :frown:
all i remember is everything i said was jus b4 i went to sleep....all the rubbish was justified.....:biggrin:...plz and thanku :biggrin:

i jus made my mum some tea....dude why is there a max mark on kettles when yu can fill ALLLLLL the way to the top and nothings wrong with that :redface:
Reply 17
Awh, new thread :danceboy:

LOL you never know, you could be creepy and go by a different name on facebook :lol: though, tbf the guy looked around 40 LOL.
I'm five years old? Why are you talking to me then, do you get some sort of satisfaction out of talking to fice year olds? :gasp:
LOL shup, whether my jokes are poor or not, they still make you laugh :wink:
Tehe thanksss, it's a lovely name isn't it :tongue: Dont get competitive over names, you loser!
Yeah, you're freakin adorable :rolleyes:

LOL don't oi me! I can pretend to be sympathetic to some people, it doesn't mean I actually will be hahaaa, nah noone would be kicking me out though, why would they? :cool: Um, 'blad' there is nothing awesome about wasteman skills, don't get confused loool, they will probably thinkyou're some mental criminal if you do that :teehee:
Ngl, I looked outisde :giggle: I'm so sad!
Sorry, but you just can't try and defend a girl who touched your ass, that instantly makes her a skank. Honestly, I thought you'd have a bit more sense than to say soemthing so stupid :rolleyes: haha

LOL what's so shocking about not getting stung by a whateveritis? I got msquito bites, does that count? :teehee:
I just did ****loads of work, I'm so proud of myself :woo: You got any exams left?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by blush.ox
darlin y yu blushin for?...............................guna copy yu :colondollar:

u ok?

oh i was guna reply to ur last quote......there was lots to say but i cant remember now :frown:
all i remember is everything i said was jus b4 i went to sleep....all the rubbish was justified.....:biggrin:...plz and thanku :biggrin:

i jus made my mum some tea....dude why is there a max mark on kettles when yu can fill ALLLLLL the way to the top and nothings wrong with that :redface:

lol. i always go red when I speak to you :biggrin: ahah

Im good thanx. Jus berry berry tired :frown:
Had a swine flu jab....
Couple hours of badminton followed by a couple hours of gym.
I feel dead :frown: ahah

Aww it OK :biggrin:
New thread! New Start! :wink: aha
Yepp you win all the arguments that wernt concluded lol :smile:

You can make tea!? :O wooowwwww
I found a good'un :wink: lmao
And maybe if you add above that level, it would take longer to heat and hot water droplets may spit out :biggrin:

My cousin just walked in while I was writing this... I really hoope he didnt read the first line :cry2: lmao
Reply 19
Original post by oHellno
LOL you never know, you could be creepy and go by a different name on facebook :lol: though, tbf the guy looked around 40 LOL.
I'm five years old? Why are you talking to me then, do you get some sort of satisfaction out of talking to fice year olds? :gasp:
LOL shup, whether my jokes are poor or not, they still make you laugh :wink:
Tehe thanksss, it's a lovely name isn't it :tongue: Dont get competitive over names, you loser!
Yeah, you're freakin adorable :rolleyes:

LOL don't oi me! I can pretend to be sympathetic to some people, it doesn't mean I actually will be hahaaa, nah noone would be kicking me out though, why would they? :cool: Um, 'blad' there is nothing awesome about wasteman skills, don't get confused loool, they will probably thinkyou're some mental criminal if you do that :teehee:
Ngl, I looked outisde :giggle: I'm so sad!
Sorry, but you just can't try and defend a girl who touched your ass, that instantly makes her a skank. Honestly, I thought you'd have a bit more sense than to say soemthing so stupid :rolleyes: haha

LOL what's so shocking about not getting stung by a whateveritis? I got msquito bites, does that count? :teehee:
I just did ****loads of work, I'm so proud of myself :woo: You got any exams left?

Lol. I wouldnt wanna add you that much. Plus you're under 18, you shouldnt come up on the search yeh? Lol
Sorry did I say 5? I meant 6. my bad lol
They actually dont! You is better off being witty then trying to be funny lol. It just doesnt work with you :tongue:
And finnneeee, your name is nicer :smile: but im cuter then you :smile: ahha

In this scenario. A homeless man is wasted. You have to provide a bed and stuff for him. You are not gna be nice to him! You would buly him. Make him feel like crap. That justifies a sacking lol
And wasteman skills are necessary in the world we live in today! :smile: They is berry important :colondollar:
Wow. You thought I was outside? Didnt I tell you Wednesday was my day off? Lmaoo
And i duno :dontknow: I dont blame her :biggrin: A fine specimen like me :tongue: lmaooooooo
Tbf, a mate of mine has touched my ass before :| hmmmmmmmm lol

Becauase it means you havent truly seen Pakistan! lol
Mosquito bites phew. Thats alright lol. If you hadnt, I actually would have punched you through the laptop :biggrin:
And it is a thumoori :tongue: ask your mother :biggrin:

No more exams woooOOO!!!!!!!
And masha'Allah Dr Zoya :wink:

Latest