The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by HubbaBubba(:

they're so bad they're good :drool:
if I could live off takeaway chicken burgers for the rest of my life i would die very happy (and probably 10 years early of a heart attack) but still happy :biggrin:

LOL same!! Chicken Burgers are really one of a kind :biggrin:
Reply 41
I personally only now eat chicken burgers with T-Rex faces.
Original post by oh-my-diddy
LOL same!! Chicken Burgers are really one of a kind :biggrin:

Yes they are :biggrin: can't go wrong with a KFC fillet burger :drool:
for ones you can purchase from the shops to cook at home I like these the most, them or birds eye 2/6(depends on if you buy a pack or bag) crispy chicken fillets.

http://www.birdseye.co.uk/fresh-frozen-food/product/100-chicken-quarter-pounders/

really dig the rice coating, really crunchy. Load of lettuce and mayo, seeded burger bun and you're away!

mmmmmhmmmm.
Nando's chicken burger. It's not just because it's a chicken burger. It's their unique spices, the sauce and... THE WAY IT IS SHAPED! Omg just pure WIN <3

I also like chicken burgers from a chippy but I prefer to put my own mayo on because mayo from a chippy tastes absolutely rank...

Awesome thread btw!

There's something about chicken and sweet chilli sauce so when BK brought out the sweet chilli royale, I was in absolute heaven! omnom-frickin-nom.
Reply 46

Yes they are :biggrin: can't go wrong with a KFC fillet burger :drool:

Na its all about the ones from Patels fried chicken down my road. Some peng burgers blad.
Reply 47
Actually, there's some weird charm that always has me slavering whenever I realise we're having these back home, on a big seeded burger bun:

Mum usually makes a huuuuuge bowl of salad and puts loads of onion and (controversially) sweetcorn in it, and sitting upon my burger, it tastes insane-o-licious.
Reply 48
This is my favorite thread. I'm going to have a chicken burger soon.......
I usually put fries in my burger...tastes nicee :smile:
Reply 50
Brilliant! You clever little Burger OP
Reply 51
lol... oh man.. I'm meant to be on a diet.
I live in Taiwan and for reason in KFC they put spice in the Zinger Burgers, where when I was living in the UK, they don't do it. It totally ruins the taste for me. But I still eat it, since the Chicken is delicious. You just have to ensure that you have a bottle of cold water next to you when eating it. :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by Khodu

Original post by Khodu
lol... oh man.. I'm meant to be on a diet.

loool, ditch the diet and have a chicken burger or two!!. Patel's Fried Chicken are doing a special student deal for this week only so get down there asap before they start selling the microwaveable ones again.
The Chick-Fil A Original Chicken Sandwich.

/They don't bother many fixings though! :biggrin:
Reply 55
Original post by oh-my-diddy
loool, ditch the diet and have a chicken burger or two!!. Patel's Fried Chicken are doing a special student deal for this week only so get down there asap before they start selling the microwaveable ones again.

:colone: mmm patel.
Any from KFC. :coma: Nandos ones are pretty great too. I just like chicken, mayo and lettuce and that suits me fine. :yum:
Reply 57
Original post by Khodu

Original post by Khodu
:colone: mmm patel.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:sogood:
Original post by Crazy Paving
Any from KFC. :coma: Nandos ones are pretty great too. I just like chicken, mayo and lettuce and that suits me fine. :yum:

This.

Coma inducing goodness!

Quick Reply

Latest