The Student Room Group

Fashion Public Relations at LCF 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ah that's cool :smile: Well let me know how you get on at UCA and if you hear from Ravensbourne and/or LCF... good luck!! x
Reply 21
yeah i will and you too:smile: x
Hiya I've applied for Fashion PR at LCF as well & Fashion Promotion & Fashion Promotion & Imaging at UCA & Fashion Promotion at Ravensbourne.

I've got an interview for UCA Rochester on the 14th have no idea what to put in my portfolio or what they will ask :s-smilie: HELLPPPP !
Reply 23
Original post by gracejones.
Hiya I've applied for Fashion PR at LCF as well & Fashion Promotion & Fashion Promotion & Imaging at UCA & Fashion Promotion at Ravensbourne.

I've got an interview for UCA Rochester on the 14th have no idea what to put in my portfolio or what they will ask :s-smilie: HELLPPPP !

Hey,
Ah I'm so nervous! Well in mine I've put some inspiration mood boards, styling and promotion shoots, street style project and a written piece on it, some writing I've done and events planning! I think it can be pretty much anything and from what I've heard they're not too bothered about it as long as it shows you can be creative and made an effort! Have you started it yet? Also, am I so worried about the 3 hour activity! What can they get us to do?! Eek. Also, I'm guessing we're going to be all working together? So see ya Wednesday!
Original post by bethjh
Hey,
Ah I'm so nervous! Well in mine I've put some inspiration mood boards, styling and promotion shoots, street style project and a written piece on it, some writing I've done and events planning! I think it can be pretty much anything and from what I've heard they're not too bothered about it as long as it shows you can be creative and made an effort! Have you started it yet? Also, am I so worried about the 3 hour activity! What can they get us to do?! Eek. Also, I'm guessing we're going to be all working together? So see ya Wednesday!

Oh okay, i've got some mood boards, styling work i've done on polyvore, photography work & fashion photography, textile work, garment construction work, some drawings and illustrations, some written pieces. & yeah I have but I don't know whether I have to annotate the work or not :s & oh no they said it should be expected to take three hours the whole process. & i wonder what they'll ask us I feel so unprepared !
Reply 25
Ah that's cool :smile: Yeah but in that three hours we have to do an activity as well, I'm wondering if it will be a group one? Yeah me too, I've wrote a massive list of possible questions and had a mock interview but still don't know what to expect! Have you heard anything from any other uni's?
yeah i've done that as well aha. & no I haven't only UCA but apparently LCF take really long to get back to you.
Reply 27
I have also applied for the fashion promotion course at LCF and heard that they usually don't get back to you til after Christmas. Has anyone applied for the fashion promotion course at Nottingham Trent?
Reply 28
Original post by cjag
I have also applied for the fashion promotion course at LCF and heard that they usually don't get back to you til after Christmas. Has anyone applied for the fashion promotion course at Nottingham Trent?

Oh that's fine then! Yeah I have, got an interview on the 20th! How about you?
Reply 29
have you heard a reply from ravensbourne yet?
Reply 30
Original post by edare1
have you heard a reply from ravensbourne yet?

Nope not yet! Have you?
Reply 31
yeahhh i got an interview next week on the 15th of December
Reply 32
Ah well done! When did you hear from them? Was it through UCAS or a letter?
Reply 33
thanks and i heard from them via email
Reply 34
Original post by edare1
thanks and i heard from them via email

I got my interview through the post today, for the 6th of January! Let me know how yours goes :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by bethjh
Oh that's fine then! Yeah I have, got an interview on the 20th! How about you?

I have mine next Wednesday so on the 14th! I'l let you know what its like :smile: ..what are you thinking about wearing? :tongue:
Reply 36
And ahhh just got an email from LCF today saying that they've received my application. Scary stuff... it said there doing interviews/tests mid February..
Reply 37
Original post by cjag
And ahhh just got an email from LCF today saying that they've received my application. Scary stuff... it said there doing interviews/tests mid February..

Oo tell me how it goes! Good luck :smile: Hm I have no idea yet!! How about you? Also, I got the email from LCF too... eek!
Reply 38
Thank you and you too! But yeah.. I'l let you know what to expect :smile: and ha I have no idea either! I might go smart/casual, keep it quite simple so that way you can't go wrong!
Reply 39
Yeah same, I think I'm gonna dress pretty much how I usually do as it's fashion so we won't need to go as smart as other courses! Probably try and get my personality across still :smile:

Quick Reply