The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath applicant stalk 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Woodland court? Yeah, I loved the look of it, but £140?! <- tactical interrobang

Yeah, I'm thinking Marl/Sols as well. En-suite would be great, my bathroom atm is crap.

Not yet, but I only did the firming yesterday.

Ahh yeah that's the name! I know, quite pricey but I wouldn't mind sols/marls. I duno I wanna be at a sociable one! But DEFO ensuite. I cannot share a bathroom lol I'm a little bit OCD. Plus, I take about an hour in the bathroom in the morning LOL so yaaa
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by ElizM_94
Ahh yeah that's the name! I know, quite pricey but I wouldn't mind sols/marls. I duno I wanna be at a sociable one! But DEFO ensuite. I cannot share a bathroom lol I'm a little bit OCD. Plus, I take about an hour in the bathroom in the morning LOL so yaaa

AND THEY ALL HAVE DOUBLE BEDS AASFSDGDSASFAFDGSF <3

Some rooms have sinks in them :tongue: I can cope with sharing bathrooms, but I'd like the luxury of a shower to myself for once. :coma:
Reply 62
Hey any Economics Bath Offer Holders here?
Reply 63
Can any one tell me if there are any chances of getting into bath for psychology if u dont get the predicted grades??? And what are the minimum entry requirements for Indian students in C.B.S.E context???
Original post by Contrad!ction.
OOH, another maths person. I've got an A*AA offer from them AND I'll be there on the 29th :biggrin: First visit though. Also visiting Exeter on March 7th to make sure I'm making the right uni choice.

*probes with questions*

Possibly going to firm for maths - the modules look great. Distance between the campus and the city looks pretty big, what's it like practicality wise? Also, I've been to Bath a couple of times, it's pretty big too - ever got lost? Because I seriously think I will. :tongue:

Also, nobody who I've asked yet knows anything about shooting, yet the prospectus mentions it. I love shooting, and was wondering if you knew anything about the shooting there. .22, .762, .556, shotgun, air rifle etc. /odd questions

Lol haven't been on TSR in ages. Sorry for the late reply! Its about 10-15 minutes by bus to town. Doesn't bother me at all. Buses come very regularly. Bath is quite small compared to other cities, it took me about a week to get used to the place but I don't get lost anymore. Its quite easy to navigate anyway. As for shooting, I know theres a Scouts society thing where they do shooting...don't know much other than that sorry.
Edit: just found this http://www.bathstudent.com/sport/clubs/shooting/
(edited 12 years ago)
Heya! I've accepted Bath as my firm choice to study French and Italian. Anyone else have offers for modern languages? :biggrin: x
Original post by l.henderson94
Heya! I've accepted Bath as my firm choice to study French and Italian. Anyone else have offers for modern languages? :biggrin: x

Same! French and Italian at Bath firmed :biggrin:
Ahhh this is so exciting! Hopefully I'll see you there :biggrin: haha x
Reply 68
I just came back from an open day at bath so glad i hadn't firmed it. The city and all its inhabitants do not fit my idea of what uni i want to go to. The city was overly posh and full of old people and the uni was full of posh sporty toffs. It was so Dull. No longer going to bath :/ Pity because the course looked really good, made my decision a lot harder.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending