The Student Room Group

Would you date any of your teachers, if they'd never been your teacher?

Imagine that you'd met them in a club (or wherever you usually meet people...)

My maths teacher is gorgeous, but I wish she wasn't my teacher :frown:
Reply 1
I've left school, but I would've jumped at the chance to get with my Chemistry and Maths teachers :wink:
I would have ****ed the living **** out of my religious studies teacher. She could easily have been a model, looked like a healthy, young, not so pale version of kate moss. The quality of my homework assignments went through the roof when she came in.
my philosophy teacher was HOT HOT HOT!

He was only about 24.

I always thought it must be awkward teaching students aged 18 when your only 24 yourself... :/ poor guy was such a sweetie :smile:
My A-level maths teacher was INCREDIBLE! Mmmmm :wink:
My alevel maths teacher.

But right now, i'd totally date my course leader at uni.... hes gorgeous!
Reply 6
My physics teacher but she was married. I've had a fair few tutors at uni who I'd do

Realistically I'd probably not want much more than sex because there's usually a awkward age/life experience/what you want in life gap
:afraid: The whole maths and science departments wouldn't be given first prize for looks I'll say at my school but if the teacher didn't teach me, I would. Once I'm out of the school of course :lol:
R.E/english teachers at my school... :hubba:
Reply 8
Never! it just wouldn't seem right at all to be honest...
Reply 9
My GCSE Maths teacher was ridiculously hot! It's such a shame that she was married with children....oh, and I was only 16 :/
It must be really wierd, or awkward if youre a newly graduated teacher, still very young and work in a school where there are 17/18 year olds around, i'm sure attraction develops on both sides but nothing gets done about it.
Reply 11
Original post by LettersFromTheSky
It must be really wierd, or awkward if youre a newly graduated teacher, still very young and work in a school where there are 17/18 year olds around, i'm sure attraction develops on both sides but nothing gets done about it.

Possibly not.

I'm 21, graduate this year and work with 13-18 year olds. I've never ever thought of any of them in a remotely sexual way. It strikes me as wrong, I have responsibility for them, I'm in a position of power. They don't go into the 'possibly attractive people' part of my brain, they are in the same bit as my sister.
Reply 12
So many hot teachers at my school/college
Would have TOTALLY done my best friend's saxophone teacher. He was niiiiiice :sexface:
Reply 14
if i fancied them then y not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending