The Student Room Group

Need your help-trying to find a young lady from norway

Hi this is a bit of a random message but would like to give it a shot to find this lady i met saturday night in vodka revolutions in cambridge.shes from norway and over here studying she also loves and plays football. Hopefully she will read this herself and message me or if anyone else can help then it would be really appreciated. Just think shes amazing and would really like to speak to her again as i had to leave. Hope someone can help who maybe studys with her

Thanks
Reply 1
Was her name Erika by any chance?
Original post by Richiewall
Hi this is a bit of a random message but would like to give it a shot to find this lady i met saturday night in vodka revolutions in cambridge.shes from norway and over here studying she also loves and plays football. Hopefully she will read this herself and message me or if anyone else can help then it would be really appreciated. Just think shes amazing and would really like to speak to her again as i had to leave. Hope someone can help who maybe studys with her

Thanks

This is so nice :smile: or on the other hand you can't even remember her name :P
Reply 3
If you still remember her name you could try search it on facebook and good luck with it bro
Original post by Junaid96
This is so nice :smile: or on the other hand you can't even remember her name :P

Where does it say he can't remember her name? Maybe he didn't ask for her surname.
Original post by addylad
Where does it say he can't remember her name? Maybe he didn't ask for her surname.

Oh. Should have mentioned her name then.
Reply 6
Thanks for all the quick replys, she did tell me her name but im not sure how to spell it but it did begin with R then again she said she also is known under a nickname. This is where my problem is lol
Shes a stunning girl with a small beauty spot above her lip and shes going back home in may for a few months.
Reply 7
Rikke is a popular girls name in Norway, not that that will help you...
Reply 8
Good luck with that. I tried to track down a girl on the GDL at BPP, all I could remember about her was that she looked like Fernando Torres.
Reply 9
It's little things like this that make me optimistic about guys and the fact that not all of them are entirely void of sentiment or incapable of attachment.

Hope you find her, OP! :wink:
Original post by Clip
Good luck with that. I tried to track down a girl on the GDL at BPP, all I could remember about her was that she looked like Fernando Torres.

XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending