The Student Room Group

Would you have Sex with your Ex if they offered it???

If you were feeling really down and your ex offered you some comfort like Sex, would you do it or would the past prevent you from going back.

Scroll to see replies

No chance.

This could only work if both parties were not emotionally attached, otherwise it's a recipe for disaster.

Good thread btw.
Not for a million pounds - I left him for a reason, and I love my new partner. There's nothing my ex could give me.
Reply 3
Oh god no. There's still too many feelings and issues there and we're trying to work through them alone, hence why we're not even in contact anymore. We'd immediately get back into a co-dependant mess and it'd blow up all over again.

Good thread, it was good to remind myself of that!
Absolutely not, it makes me sick to think I ever even slept with him! haha. That and the person I'm with now is fantastic and I wouldn't jeopardise that for anyone or anything.
No, I know for a fact she started sleeping around loads after dumping me, which is really strange for her. She dumped me too, too much hurt to go back down that path really. So no.
Reply 6
Original post by bananaslug77
Absolutely not, it makes me sick to think I ever even slept with him! haha. That and the person I'm with now is fantastic and I wouldn't jeopardise that for anyone or anything.

Good answer Banana slug :smile:
Reply 7
Gosh its free pussy guys. Sex is good, well cause im single atm, ill tear that pussay apart
Original post by Moneys
Gosh its free pussy guys. Sex is good, well cause im single atm, ill tear that pussay apart

Sex isn't everything mate.
Reply 9
Original post by Moneys

Be more of a stereotype.
Original post by Moneys

Liar.
Reply 11
well I would, but that's probably because I'm still in love with him.... :o:
I would with my first ex (there's no emotional attachment there as we went out ages ago) - but not with my most recent ex. There's nothing I'd enjoy more, in fact, than kicking him in the balls very, very hard right now.
Well, my last ex had a penis which more resembed an earthworm choking on a marble, but my ex ex.. Yes, definitely.
I would have sex with my ex. Sex is good and if neither are seeing anyone else then what's wrong with a little fun? :smile:
Unfortunately I have but I would never ever do it again! I've def learnt from that!
Reply 16
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
Unfortunately I have but I would never ever do it again! I've def learnt from that!

I always wonder why you would go back if i didnt work out the first time??
Reply 17
Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie
There's a queue already, actually. :tongue:

Back of the line, you. :wink:

is it a long line lol
Reply 18
Well, it's not quite into double figures. Wanna join? :colone:

sure why not lol
Reply 19
I'll issue you a ticket, like at the delicatessen in supermarkets. :awesome: