The Student Room Group

Swapping from 6th form to college- will AS levels matter?

Okay so basically I'm currently in year 12 about to sit my AS levels, but in September I'm going to music college to study music business and it's a level 3 so me getting in was based on my GCSEs (8A*s & 3As) so since I've already got in I've got NO motivation to revise. I want to do well in my ASs to have them as a back up but at the same time I've hated 6th form so much I've barely paid attention this year.
I've done a few practice papers and got Bs & Cs... for just ASs is that bad? considering I won't get my A2s to add to that?
It's stressing me a lot, but I just can't seem to focus because I know I'm going to college.
I know they're a back up plan and everything, but if I'm going into music business how much do you think they will matter?

AS levels that I'm taking:
Spanish
Chemistry
Maths (I can easily get an A in that though)
Psychology
Critical Thinking

Should I be revising more for them, considering I'm leaving? Are Bs/Cs bad? All my target grades are As

Thank You!
Reply 1
"Are Bs/Cs bad?" of course not. You're very intelligent.
Reply 2
Original post by MaddiieJAYY
"Are Bs/Cs bad?" of course not. You're very intelligent.

Aww, thanks. I just worry a lot. My brother's very academic so there's a lot of pressure :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by ayshhhh
Aww, thanks. I just worry a lot. My brother's very academic so there's a lot of pressure :frown:

Good Luck

Quick Reply

Latest