What is your favourite meat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by buildalegohouse
You meat-eaters just don't understand hehe. :hand:

But it's not meat!
Reply 61
Original post by bahjat93
Human meat is the best.

I was quite disappointed with your poll, it seemed to be missing my favourite type of meat

Run out of rep, but I agree.
Venison.
Chicken. Roast chicken, chicken chow mein and chicken madras are some of my favourite things to eat. :biggrin:
Reply 64
Minke whale.
Reply 65
Has to be lamb. There are so many variations and when served with red currant gravy, it is unbeatable.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by bahjat93
I sooo agree with You it will force the fat people to run :eek: and plus it will prepare us for the end of days.
I also believe that we should give convicts to HUNGARY Africans and fat people to

I think you may have overdosed slightly on the good stuff.
Rafael Nadal's Biceps. :colone:
Reply 68
Venison!
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Rafael Nadal's Biceps. :colone:

Are you a carnivore? I wouldn't have thought human meat is so popular (sarcasm!).
I prefer chicken.I generally only eat Chicken Legs,as my main meat source but I do eat ham and Chicken Burgers,which are generally processed meat.
Buffalo! There's a stand at a show i go to each year and trust me, their buffalo burgers are AMAZING.
'Bacon :biggrin:'....says the vegetarian:eek:
Original post by Kallisto
Are you a carnivore? I wouldn't have thought human meat is so popular (sarcasm!).

I assume you mean cannibal?
Reply 74
Beef, hands down. Give me a fillet steak any day, with some dauphinoise potatoes, asparagus, and peppercorn sauce <3
2nd is chicken, so versatile
3rd, lamb

The worst is turkey, i just don't understand its popularity
I don't have a favourite! :crying:
Where is bacon on this poll?
I really like barbequed kangaroo. Is very tasty.
Reply 78
Quorn turkey.
Reply 79
All of them

Quick Reply

Latest