The Student Room Group

Declaration Letter :(

Here's a quote from on of the many PDF's on Student finance, from registering, up to the money paid into your account on the day you start:

"Once we have assessed your application, we will send you a Student Finance Entitlement letter showing what student finance you are entitled to. You should keep this letter as you might have to show it to your university or college when you register.

This letter will include a declaration form that you must sign and return to us"

I completed, what looks like all the steps needed on the website, I've sent in all the relavent evidence, my uni has confirmed I'm applicable, but I haven't received this letter,

I finished my application in early May, a month before the deadline,

I (will) be an undergrad, this is my first year, I'm just leaving a sixth form college, I'm just applying for the course loan, not a maintainence load as I am living with family.

I've included that because on other Forums there ae a myriad of different people asking about the letter, post grads, EU students etc etc

- Thanks
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
It's unlikely you'll get one as my letter only listed what maintenence loan and grant I will receive unless someone else can correct me? I sent the letter about a month ago so it's a bit blurry

Quick Reply

Latest