The Student Room Group

WJEC PY3 - June 11th

Just wondering how everyone found the exam?

I thought they were pretty nice to us! :biggrin:
Reply 1
Yeah I thought it was good too! Except now I'm getting paranoid about wether the last question on section B asked what interval data was or ordinal data?! Or was it ordinal interval data?
Reply 2
Original post by Kwofzz
Yeah I thought it was good too! Except now I'm getting paranoid about wether the last question on section B asked what interval data was or ordinal data?! Or was it ordinal interval data?

definately ordinal :biggrin:

are you resitting py4 or haven't done it?
Reply 3
Oh thank God!!! Cause I defines ordinal! Lol
Nah I haven't taken it yet! Got it on Monday, hopefully all goes well! Yourself?
Reply 4
Hi :smile: I did the exam yesterday too! I thought it was okay, it wasn't too bad, just a few questions like that Ordinal level data and its advantages! Good luck for PY4 next Monday!! :smile:
Reply 5
Thanks! You too! Let's hope good questions come up!
Reply 6
Original post by Kwofzz
Oh thank God!!! Cause I defines ordinal! Lol
Nah I haven't taken it yet! Got it on Monday, hopefully all goes well! Yourself?

I have already done it, I have to resit because I got a D :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by camo18
Hi :smile: I did the exam yesterday too! I thought it was okay, it wasn't too bad, just a few questions like that Ordinal level data and its advantages! Good luck for PY4 next Monday!! :smile:

I think I put something like it's easier for participants to grasp? I don't remember! Are you doing PY4 too?
Reply 8
Original post by _iamnickiminaj
I think I put something like it's easier for participants to grasp? I don't remember! Are you doing PY4 too?

ahhhh :smile: i put something similar, i can't remember now D: and no, I done it in January and done well enough thankfully!! best of luck for it! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by camo18
ahhhh :smile: i put something similar, i can't remember now D: and no, I done it in January and done well enough thankfully!! best of luck for it! :smile:

Thankyou! I thought i did really well, and got a D :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending