The Student Room Group

Havering sixth form 2012

Heyyy! Just wanted to know if anyone is starting havering sixth form this September and what your going to study:smile: Oh and if you're attending the induction days thing in July :biggrin:
Original post by notsure
Heyyy! Just wanted to know if anyone is starting havering sixth form this September and what your going to study:smile: Oh and if you're attending the induction days thing in July :biggrin:

I want to attend the induction day. Tutor Group: N7. But it's so far away. XD.
Then again, I should take my own advice.
Reply 2
When did you get your induction letter? And it's sooo cse or maybe I'm just excited :biggrin:
Couple of days ago. XD.

What tutor group are you in? I know no one in N7... I'm dying...
Reply 4
I haven't got the letter yet although I just had my interview in the holiday and the guy said I'll get a letter with the info soon so I'm desperate to find out what my tutor groups gonna be....hopefully n7 lol:smile:
Reply 5
Aren't you going to cni though?
Original post by notsure
I haven't got the letter yet although I just had my interview in the holiday and the guy said I'll get a letter with the info soon so I'm desperate to find out what my tutor groups gonna be....hopefully n7 lol:smile:

Aww, you will get it soon and hopefully :smile:
Reply 7
tbh I think i'm going havering. Since I went to the interview I've kind of clung to it.:cool:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
I'm going havering sixth form on the monday and tuesday of the 'freshers week':smile: And i'm in form N15 for those days :smile: aha kind of nervous to be honest
Reply 9
Original post by MeganJonesx
I'm going havering sixth form on the monday and tuesday of the 'freshers week':smile: And i'm in form N15 for those days :smile: aha kind of nervous to be honest

Hehehe, im definitely nervous too, but excited at the same time!
What subjects have you chosen?
Btw im in N12
:smile:
Reply 10
I am in T4 :smile:

Does anyone happen to have the letter for the topics to revise for the maths exam? As I left mine in my progress folder :'(
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
Nop sorry

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 12
Original post by Dentiloquist
Hey! I've just finished my AS Level year at HSFC, if you have any questions/worries I'd be happy to try and answer them for you :smile:

Hey! What subjects did you choose and what grades did you get also what uni:smile: im going to he studying art, geography, biology and either maths/graphics. If youve chosen of their subjects then could you tell me about the atmosphere, teachers and grades people get ect. Sorry for the Long-winded essay hehehe :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending