The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

manchester uni unconditional firmers

Hii there just wondering how many people on here have unconditionals to manchester uni this year? and whether you've received your accommodation offers? ive just got mine now..oak house :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me :smile: I'm in oak house too ha :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
I'm Oak House as well, SY.G.16.105. I'll be studying philosophy :biggrin:
thought this was about man utd s new signings
Reply 4
I got mine last week, Whitworth Park (First choice, very happy :smile: ). The accommodation offer coming through's really kicked my excitement into overdrive again :biggrin:
Got mine for wright robinson today :smile: kinda wish it was oak house now tho haha
Hey :smile: I'm unconditional, though i'll be living in my flat instead of halls!
Reply 7
Yup! Got unconditional :smile: staying in bukhardt.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I got my email from Manchester today subjected "Offer of Accommodation at The University of Manchester" but when I followed the link and logged into my account, rather than a "View offer' option, next to my application status it says 'your application has been cancelled'.

I have emailed the accommodation office, obviously, but was wondering if anyone else had any insights into what might have gone wrong in the mean time. Slightly stressing about it..
Original post by littledarling
I got my email from Manchester today subjected "Offer of Accommodation at The University of Manchester" but when I followed the link and logged into my account, rather than a "View offer' option, next to my application status it says 'your application has been cancelled'.

I have emailed the accommodation office, obviously, but was wondering if anyone else had any insights into what might have gone wrong in the mean time. Slightly stressing about it..

Goodness knows!

Have you met all the conditions of the Accommodation Guarantee? And did you reply within a week of the offer being sent?

It's probably just a cock up on their part, but they'll sort it out quickly if it is :smile:
Original post by Origami Bullets
Goodness knows!

Have you met all the conditions of the Accommodation Guarantee? And did you reply within a week of the offer being sent?

It's probably just a cock up on their part, but they'll sort it out quickly if it is :smile:

Yeah, I have an unconditional offer etc etc.

Hopefully it will all turn out okay. I don't see any reason why I shouldn't just receive an offer like anybody else.

I am out of the country at the moment, but that surely shouldnt affect what information I get from the accommodation application server...

Yeah, I have an unconditional offer etc etc.

Hopefully it will all turn out okay. I don't see any reason why I shouldn't just receive an offer like anybody else.

I am out of the country at the moment, but that surely shouldnt affect what information I get from the accommodation application server...

Being abroad doesn't affect what emails you receive (unless you're somewhere like China and trying to talk about Tiananmen Square!) I received my offer when I was abroad too.
Had a reply from the office and they're not sure what's gone wrong but my application has been accepted and I have a room at Richmond Park. What a relief :smile:

Reply 13
Had a reply from the office and they're not sure what's gone wrong but my application has been accepted and I have a room at Richmond Park. What a relief :smile:

Glad to hear it's worked out for you. Was Richmond your first choice?
Original post by Mr Ben
Glad to hear it's worked out for you. Was Richmond your first choice?

Yeah it was :smile:

Reply 15
JK-
OP
ooo cool :smile: im in block BE, cant remember the rest. my friend spent her first year at oak house and loved it, i stayed a couple of times it was crazy, so excited!
Reply 16
Unconditional to do Management staying in Whitworth :smile:
just need student finance to sort themselves :angry:
Oh yeah forgot to say, I'm unconditional for management.

I accepted the conditional offer met with all the conditions on the 6th of June. When should I speculate of receiving an unconditional offer letter from the UoM? How long after accepting the unconditional offer do they take to send the CAS letter???

My course was Chemical engineering with business management (M.Engg.).

Quick Reply

Latest