The Student Room Group

Pet Friendly Student Accommodations

Hello All,
I'm curious if any one knows of a pet friendly student housing in the East End of London?

It doesn't matter what kind of accommodation, but I just am dreading the thought of not being able to bring my cat along with me.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
Problems of the first world eh
Reply 2
I'd like to know about this, too. My cat is really attached to me so it would not be good for me to leave it with my parents. She gets really depressed when I'm not there so for the sake of her wellbeing I would like to take her with me, not because I couldn't stand to be apart from my cat. Although I'm not just curious about london, anywhere really.
Reply 3
Can you tell me pet address in detail to the next?
Reply 4
i also need to know if there is pet friendly student accommodation for me and my cat in chester?
From one google search:
http://student.spareroom.co.uk/accommodation/london/?pets_req=Y

for everyone else in the thread:
http://bit.ly/GL4JjU
Original post by hidinginahoodie
Hello All,
I'm curious if any one knows of a pet friendly student housing in the East End of London?

It doesn't matter what kind of accommodation, but I just am dreading the thought of not being able to bring my cat along with me.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Original post by Ben_Dover
Problems of the first world eh

Original post by Millyshyn
I'd like to know about this, too. My cat is really attached to me so it would not be good for me to leave it with my parents. She gets really depressed when I'm not there so for the sake of her wellbeing I would like to take her with me, not because I couldn't stand to be apart from my cat. Although I'm not just curious about london, anywhere really.

Original post by skyflower
Can you tell me pet address in detail to the next?

Original post by mycookie
i also need to know if there is pet friendly student accommodation for me and my cat in chester?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending