The Student Room Group

Why there's sexual inequality in society!

So lately I've been in a pensive mood, and thinking about the deeper things in life. Feminism came to my attention, and then I thought why does it exist? The answer is because there's an imbalance in the lives of men and women in society, but what's the cause?

Then I was talking about sex, and domination came up. Apparently women like to be dominated, like to be controlled. (I'll spare the details). This means they like to be inferior and submissive, enjoy serving men.

It’s so bat-blind obvious from their needs in the bedroom that to let women have any power in any other aspect of her life would be to go against nature and detrimental to society as a whole. Women think they want to be equal because they see men in high positions and it gets them going but I think that they misinterpret this admiration for powerful men as a want to be like them when really all they need is to let the man be in charge just like in the bedroom.

So, inequality will always exist in society between the sexes because females' need to be dominated is so innately strong.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
pretty much on point Fish, although not all girls like to be dominated, some like to dominate :sexface: :lol:

the equality of opportunity should still be there though
Reply 2
Original post by L'Evil Fish
So lately I've been in a pensive mood, and thinking about the deeper things in life. Feminism came to my attention, and then I thought why does it exist? The answer is because there's an imbalance in the lives of men and women in society, but what's the cause?

Then I was talking about sex, and domination came up. Apparently women like to be dominated, like to be controlled. (I'll spare the details). This means they like to be inferior and submissive, enjoy serving men.

It’s so bat-blind obvious from their needs in the bedroom that to let women have any power in any other aspect of her life would be to go against nature and detrimental to society as a whole. Women think they want to be equal because they see men in high positions and it gets them going but I think that they misinterpret this admiration for powerful men as a want to be like them when really all they need is to let the man be in charge just like in the bedroom.

So, inequality will always exist in society between the sexes because females' need to be dominated is so innately strong.

Amen, brother!

I don't trust anything that bleeds for days on end each month and doesn't die! Stick to the stove, I say!
(edited 10 years ago)
But is it a cultural thing? There's nothing substantiating your claim that it's innate.

Edit: For anyone wondering, no, nobody makes an articulate response to this point and the thread goes on for several pages of nonsense.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
But is it a cultural thing? There's nothing substantiating your claim that it's innate.

A cultural thing that happens in every human culture we know of? I'd say that it's probably innate.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Robbie242
pretty much on point Fish, although not all girls like to be dominated, some like to dominate :sexface: :lol:

the equality of opportunity should still be there though

True but those who like to dominate are the Feminazis if we continue the theory.

Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Amen, brother!

I don't trust anything that bleeds for days on end each month and doesn't die! Stick to the stove, I say!

Preach it.

If all cultures correlate pretty sure it is innate.

I'm not being sexist, I'm stating facts.
Amen, brother!

:lolwut:

:lol:

I shall now be spending my days fearing death. Thanks for this!
Reply 7
I think the OP is being sarcastic, nice bait
That's true, but there are always exceptions to the rule: some girls do genuinely want to dominate.

But is there any reason you can think of for this "innate" need for domination, it would help your theory if you could give what you think to be a valid explanation of the logic behind this, but apart from that all seems pretty on point :tongue:
Reply 10
Original post by 2ndClass
I think the OP is being sarcastic

I'm not.
Original post by Maid Marian
That's true, but there are always exceptions to the rule: some girls do genuinely want to dominate.

They're called Feminazis.

Original post by majmuh24
But is there any reason you can think of for this "innate" need for domination, it would help your theory if you could give what you think to be a valid explanation of the logic behind this, but apart from that all seems pretty on point :tongue:

It's natural, it's their place.

If all cultures correlate pretty sure it is innate.

A cultural thing that happens in every human culture we know of? I'd say that's innate.

Granted they are less than common, but it's not a blanket.

One
Two
Three
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 12
I'm not.

Oh :K:
Reply 13
Original post by Robbie242
inb4 ilexblue and co

They'll realise it's true.
Reply 14
Actually, it's not as simple as that, and is the complete opposite a lot of the time - masochists and submissives often like to be dominated because they feel like they have too much responsibility in their non-sexual lives, while sexually dominant people often have little power in their everyday lives and develop their behaviors out of a desire to access power over someone. Sexuality is a very nebulous and complex psychological field and far too reliant on an individual declare sweeping generalisations such as the one you propose.
Reply 15
Original post by heshop
Actually, it's not as simple as that, and is the complete opposite a lot of the time - masochists and submissives often like to be dominated because they feel like they have too much responsibility in their non-sexual lives, while sexually dominant people often have little power in their everyday lives and develop their behaviors out of a desire to access power over someone. Sexuality is a very nebulous and complex psychological field and far too reliant on an individual declare sweeping generalisations such as the one you propose.

Thanks for the input.

But they shouldn't be sending mixed messages then, should they?
Original post by 2ndClass
Oh :K:

I imagine he has a very interesting relationship with his mother.

'L'Evil Fish, for God's sake stop leaving your socks everywhere will you' 'I will not stop and I know you will like it because of your innate need to be dominated in the bedroom! For God's sake I bet Dad does all kinds of filthy **** to you and you love it. Now tidy my socks up'.
Reply 17
Granted they are less than common, but it's not a blanket.

One
Two
Three

We need to destroy these societies in the name of everything right and true. 'Tis the devil's work, is this.
Have you seen what the female black widow does to it's mate after having it's babies? It frickin eats it! We can't give women any power - I don't want to be eaten! :zomg:
Definitely agree :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
ilexblue is obviously one of those confused souls that Fish talked about in the third paragraph. It's sad to think that girls don't understand that society should be ruled by man like every household should have a man in charge just like every pack needs an alpha male. No other way would work! Nature tells it best

:yes: Occams everything you write is so true

Latest