The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else started to feel kind of nervous???? :redface: I'm getting that first day of school feeling. I think it's just starting to hit me!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 61
Steeeeevo
After finding all these incomplete lists of societies and clubs dotted all over the internet I've decided to put them all together in one list so you can easily browse through them (see attachment). I've also included the working websites where I could find them.

NOTE: I'm not saying this list is complete before anyone says, I'm just working on the information given on the Sinner, the student association, wikipedia and the St Andrews directory sites. If you think you can add any info or correct anything either PM me and I'll update the file, or just update it yourself and re-post it.

PS. And before you say anything, yes I am very bored today :biggrin:

You, my friend rock much! :smile:

The University of St Andrews 'Scotland actually owns England anyway' Society-from the wiki :P

I'm kinda nervous, but more excited!
I'm at the airport right now!!!! WOO! I paid $8.00 for internet access.

But this is so insane. It's hard to believe it's already time for me to be going. I'll be at hall tomorrow at 2:45pm St. Andrews time. Wow.

See you all soon!
Parrotman
You, my friend rock much! :smile:

The University of St Andrews 'Scotland actually owns England anyway' Society-from the wiki :P

I'm kinda nervous, but more excited!

I know :p:
Reply 64
sporkaphobia

But this is so insane. It's hard to believe it's already time for me to be going. I'll be at hall tomorrow at 2:45pm St. Andrews time. Wow.

See you all soon!

Have a safe flight!! I'm so jealous that you're on your way to Scotland right now! (I'm leaving tuesday and I can't wait! :smile:)
Reply 65
sporkaphobia

See you all soon!

$8?! I paid one pound last autumn to check UCAS track at Heathrow. :biggrin:
Reply 66
...and normally things are cheaper in America, don't you love that!

See you soon Sporkaphobia!
Reply 67
hehe, have fun Spork! I bet you'll be run off your feet for the next few weeks... I wouldn't like to be a subwarden during freshers. =S
Reply 68
Does it involve holding back fresher's hair as they throw up? :p:
Reply 69
that and lost people... broken objects... a fridge freezer on top of melville mound... people smoking in their rooms and setting the fire alarm off... all sorts
Reply 70
They have lots to look forward to!!
Icecradle
that and lost people... broken objects... a fridge freezer on top of melville mound... people smoking in their rooms and setting the fire alarm off... all sorts

:biggrin: explain.....
Reply 72
not really much to explain.

people got drunk... went and found a fridge freezer in a skip... got it out of the skip and lugged it up to melville mound. needless to say the wardens weren't very pleased, especially as they had no idea where the fridge came from and were worried it might have been stolen from another hall. lol.
Icecradle
not really much to explain.

people got drunk... went and found a fridge freezer in a skip... got it out of the skip and lugged it up to melville mound. needless to say the wardens weren't very pleased, especially as they had no idea where the fridge came from and were worried it might have been stolen from another hall. lol.

Now I REALLY cant wait to get up there :biggrin:
Steeeeevo
Yeah this forum has died lately hasnt it, but I'm well looking forward to getting there now now!

Anyway how many people on here are actually freshers and just dont post, because it always seems that its the same few freshers and returning students posting (and were running out of things to say :biggrin: ), but there HAS to be more than that just lurking around in this forum (I know because I check to see whos viewing the St. Andrews forum when I'm on, and I always see an odd few names who are going to St. Andrews and only post once or twice or never at all! :wink: ) so COME ON! tell us who you are, what your doing and get involved bit :biggrin:

>_> I haven't been lurking much. Honest...

*waves a cautious, un-lurking hello*
Reply 75
*lurker waves*

Eh, 'ello.
Reply 76
viciouscircle
Anyone else started to feel kind of nervous???? :redface: I'm getting that first day of school feeling. I think it's just starting to hit me!

I am getting that feeling as well!
Reply 77
hello ninja and fiona... what are you both studying?

Ninja - I have to say, your website is hilarious!
joe8232
I am getting that feeling as well!

Phew....I'm not the only one then :biggrin:. Or maybe we're just the only ones willing to admit it :wink:. Still fully can't wait to go like and I'm partying my ass off when I get there but the apprehension builds each time another one of my mates leaves!
Reply 79
I'm going to be studying Ancient History and German. :smile:

As for the nervous thing...that goes for me too. :frown:

Latest