The Student Room Group
Reply 1
At least this thread isn't just a bad euphemism :p:

Edit: Keep it all and take it back to the shop. Where did you buy it?
Miles

:eek: Miles I'm shocked and horrified!! :eek:
Well if that worm like thing is enjoying eating the peach, it could possibly be tasty.
Madprof
I was eating dinner just now and I'd eated a section of peach when I noticed a worm-like creature crawling out of the stone :eek: :frown:

Disgusting! Now I can't stop itching cause I keep thinking about it. Uk. And I actually ate some peach - I'm not going to get some horrible disease am I? Okay, I'm overreacting but I keep thinking what if I had eated that creature??? :eek:

Sarah

Poor you! I've always had a fear that this would happen to me!!! :eek: :afraid:

Meh - never trust peaches again... :rolleyes:
Reply 5
veryrandom
Well if that worm like thing is enjoying eating the peach, it could possibly be tasty.
Well, after you....!

I will most certainly be going back to the shop where I got it and complaining - it's disgusting and there's the chance there could be other peaches like that.

Shame, cause peaches are nice.
Was it an organic peach?
Reply 7
thats my afters changed to icecream..
Sounds like a song, (8) Worm in my peachhhess, yeaaaahh! (8)

:worm:
Reply 9
veryrandom
Was it an organic peach?
lol! Have no idea, doubt it though.

*moving to the country, gonna eat me a lot of peaches* Never realised how disturbing that song is!
Reply 10
duh nothing,worms are protiens,the worm in my peach happened to me millions of times,I think I might've eaten a worn the otherday and noticed that my peach had a worm,eat another:biggrin:
Miles

:rofl:
Reply 12
you should be glad u didnt find half a worm in it!!!
Reply 13
Madprof
I was eating dinner just now and I'd eated a section of peach when I noticed a worm-like creature crawling out of the stone :eek: :frown:

Disgusting! Now I can't stop itching cause I keep thinking about it. Uk. And I actually ate some peach - I'm not going to get some horrible disease am I? Okay, I'm overreacting but I keep thinking what if I had eated that creature??? :eek:

Sarah

well, at least you didn't eat bacteria...
people eat worms all the time on Fear Factor...

Latest