The Student Room Group

Girls who shave

Scroll to see replies

Original post by translucent
Just googled 'talcum powder' wonderding what it was, and I've found out it's cancer causing :eek:

Well, I call it talcum powder just out of habit I guess. I don't know if it's technically talcum powder, but I use Johnson's Baby Powder. If it caused cancer it wouldn't be used on babies. So I think I'm ok :smile:
Original post by philistine
I'm quite hairy myself, so it's probable that I'm packing enough underarm fuzz for the both of us.

I'll take your word for it :yy:
Original post by im so academic
Yeah I guess you're right.

Decent, nice, educated, well-mannered men Douchebags expect girls to be smooth all over.

fixed :borat:
Really? I thought a woman had to be smooth all over in order to have sex with a man.

What would you do if you were interested in a woman, and as you were about to have sex, you saw she had hair down there?

I thought men would just be disgusted and just leave the "bitch" there.

Not all men are like that. I highly doubt if a man had got as far as getting her knickers off and saw the hair he would just leave.
Original post by medbh4805
fixed :borat:

Really?

I thought it was decent, nice, educated and well-mannered men that expect girls to be smooth all over. After all, it's a reasonable request.

So what do those kind of men want?

Why should I trust you, since you're a girl? philistine seems to be a decent, nice, educated and a well-mannered man. He expects girls to be smooth all over. I don't see the issue.
Original post by rainbow.panda
Not all men are like that. I highly doubt if a man had got as far as getting her knickers off and saw the hair he would just leave.

I would expect it. I mean, isn't it just a turn off for men?
Shaving your legs or not is not a big deal. Do what makes you feel comfortable and happy. Some people do need to stop thinking about what others think about them and just live your life. I didn't shave my hair legs/armpits/pubic until I feel like it, I didn't do it because of others; I did it because of curiosity as to how it would feel like without hairs on my legs. Then I got used to it that it eventually became a routine/habit. Just do what you feel like doing!
(edited 11 years ago)
Listen honey, I like my hamburgers with sesame seeds, my steak medium-rare, and my women, aside from their heads of course- hairless.

If you can't seem to accept that, well fvck you too.

if you're going to maintain your vulgar misogynistic beliefs and thrust them upon others for the rest of your life, you will die an unloved social reject. seriously, honey, no woman in her right mind would ever want to fall under your bracket of "my women"; none of us are your animals for the taking.

with such views you shouldn't even be using modern technology. you belong in, let's say, 1850, with those beliefs. so do us all a favour and pop into a time machine and whizz back there where you and your chauvinism belong. because, darling, hairless or natural, this is the 21st motherf****** century, and i'm not gonna just sit here and whip out a razor every two days because that's how the patriarchy "like their women."

(for all you men who agree with my and my fellow women's opinion, you go boys)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 68
Really?

I thought it was decent, nice, educated and well-mannered men that expect girls to be smooth all over. After all, it's a reasonable request.

Why should I trust you, since you're a girl? philistine seems to be a decent, nice, educated and a well-mannered man. He expects girls to be smooth all over. I don't see the issue.

I think most men expect girls to be smooth all over. Decent men probably wouldn't like it much if they weren't, but wouldn't make them feel bad about it. Also, philistine seems like a dick.
Reply 69
Well, since you've presented the smoking gun, at least allow me the honour of withdrawing from this internet skirmish with my dignity intact.

Just kidding. The majority of 'men' on this site most likely haven't seen a vagina since they were forcefully ejected out of one.

But hey! Why stop there? Why not stop wearing make-up, doing your hair, wearing deodorant or, shall I say it- bathing. I mean, you're aiming for the bottom of the pile anyway, so why tease the little dick out there that actually would have sex with you?

Men are visual creatures, and I can't believe I'm actually saying this- but we don't find hairy women attractive. That goes double for fat women with body hair. I'm sure with a little effort, if I really felt the need to, I could pay the Malaysian chap up at Chester Zoo a few bob so I could rut with the tapirs and boars.

Wow you really give men a good name don't you? :rolleyes:
How do you know what every single male out there likes and doesn't like on a girl? Guys have different opinions on female body hair and i've seen plenty of posts on TSR from guys saying they don't mind some hair down there.
Really?

Because I've had my fair share of sex (I'm a real hussy you see) and it hasn't bothered anyone thus far :holmes:

Philistine's opinion is
Philistine
I'm not opposed to a bit of grass on the fairway

I'm sure he'd be appalled at your misrepresenting him :pierre:
(edited 11 years ago)

Welcome back!! :hi:
Original post by Christop
I think most men expect girls to be smooth all over. Decent men probably wouldn't like it much if they weren't, but wouldn't make them feel bad about it. Also, philistine seems like a dick.

Evidence in action.
Original post by ranbow99
Wow you really give men a good name don't you? :rolleyes:
How do you know what every single male out there likes and doesn't like on a girl? Guys have different opinions on female body hair and i've seen plenty of posts on TSR from guys saying they don't mind some hair down there.

Read FHM, Hustler, Nuts and Zoo for evidence. Men expect women to be smooth all over.
Reply 74
Evidence in action.

What I meant is that they'd prefer it. Obviously most guys would understand if a woman didn't shave all over.
Original post by medbh4805
Because I've had my fair share of sex (I'm a real hussy you see) and it hasn't bothered anyone thus far :holmes:

Expect men to say "one day he will cheat on you".

I'm sure he'd be appalled at your misrepresenting him :pierre:

To quote many men: "it's unnatural for women to have hair down there and all over".
Reply 76
Original post by writergirl
Seriously? Just so long as we don't all have to start shaving our heads.

There was a thread about arm shaving the other day. I was perplexed.

Not for any decent man who is worth dating.
Original post by Christop
What I meant is that they'd prefer it. Obviously most guys would understand if a woman didn't shave all over.

**** understanding.

They would just have sex with her once, and then go with someone smooth.
Reply 79
Read FHM, Hustler, Nuts and Zoo for evidence. Men expect women to be smooth all over.

Right because those magazines represent the whole male population? :rolleyes:
Like I said, different men like different things and most don't expect girls to keep on top of their shaving every two days!

Quick Reply

Latest