The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because well, its split?
When you take it off, it has split?

Er..
Well, you have to consult the oracle at Thebes. Then, upon sacrificing seven fine virgin cows and fourteen wildfowl, you are sent to a seperate room for two weeks. On your return, the Oracle will give you a riddle, from which you can fathom the answer.

Alternatively whip the condom off your cock and check for holes.
When/if it splits, it will be obvious. Once that rubber goes, it goes pretty badly. If someone were to deliberately perforate it, it might not, but if it splits it will split all the way.
Reply 4
Not to be graphic, but wet patches on surfaces used for sexual activity are very likely. And they come from the girl...

If a condom splits, funnily enough semen gets places, and that's a bit more visible.
Reply 5
Thanks, I know I sound stupid, I was just having a panic. Oh & btw I'm a girl
Reply 6
Your fine. Sounds like normal stuff to me.
Reply 7
Anonymous
Is it obvious to tell when a condom splits?

Yes, it is very obvious after 9 months.
Reply 8
Remove the prophylactic, and examine it closely: if the condom has split, you will notice that the condom has split, and, as such, it appears to be split.

I hope this helps.
Profesh
Remove the prophylactic, and examine it closely: if the condom has split, you will notice that the condom has split, and, as such, it appears to be split.
I hope this helps.

Brilliant.
Reply 10
If your not sure you should fill it with water (I know this sounds disgusting after it has been used) and even the smallest hole will become noticable as water will spray out.
Like someone said, if it splits "naturally" then it'll completely split, and the guy (at least) should feel it. If you're in the middle of a particularly enegrgetic thrust and it splits, it can feel not unlike being pinged on the bellend with an elastic band.

Whether or not your sexual partner will stop if he realises it's split is another matter. Especially if you don't have another. heh.
Zoecb
Not to be graphic, but wet patches on surfaces used for sexual activity are very likely. And they come from the girl...

Why? I mean, I know that women get wet when aroused, but is it enough to spill out?
And another thing I don't understand. When having sex, as guys can only come once, does that mean that's it. You do it once and it's all over?
If so, why do some people like sex so much if it doesn't actually lost that long.
Reply 14
Anonymous
And another thing I don't understand. When having sex, as guys can only come once, does that mean that's it. You do it once and it's all over?
If so, why do some people like sex so much if it doesn't actually lost that long

Compelling logic.
Reply 15
Anon 2, are you a troll?
Reply 16
Anonymous
If so, why do some people like sex so much if it doesn't actually lost that long.

I'm sorry but this just made me laugh.
Reply 17
Anonymous
Why? I mean, I know that women get wet when aroused, but is it enough to spill out?

Yeah Baby! Ha some girls. Google female ejaculation.

And Yeah when a condom splits they usually completly rip so its pretty obvoious. Never seen one with a tear in, they usually fall apart just leaving the "ring" bit round your penis, and another bit either completly missing or dangling by a thread...
Reply 18
zav
I'm sorry but this just made me laugh.

I wonder if he has shares in Kleenex.
lincs_b
If your not sure you should fill it with water (I know this sounds disgusting after it has been used) and even the smallest hole will become noticable as water will spray out.

wait till it sprays in your face

Latest