The Student Room Group

What did you buy this week? Mk II.

A continuation of the other thread... I haven't bought anything this week, so please make me jealous with your buys!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
I didn't buy any clothes but I bought:
1. St Ives Apricot Body Scrub
2. Jergens Naturals Cocoa Butter
3. Jergens Naturals Skin Firming

Liking pretty much all of them so far even though I haven't tried that much of the 3rd one. :sexface:
Ladipidoo

1. St Ives Apricot Body Scrub

LOVE THIS^ :yep:

I bought, a new top for work, a new every-day bag, a £3 pair of brown strappy heels :cool:

Umm... sushi and an indian takeaway :teehee:
Reply 4
Some bread, a box of cereal, and some milk :yep:
Reply 5
shorty.loves.angels
LOVE THIS^ :yep:

Hah, I was a bit unsure about getting it at first since I read some reviews on the net saying that the shells in the scrub can scratch your skin. :afraid: But, I bought it anyway and used it for the first time yesterday, and it made my skin feel so smooth :coma: I'm thinking of buying a separate scrub/exfoliator for the face since the body scrub one is apparently too abbrassive for it. Know any good ones (apart from the St Ives ones)? :colondollar:

I bought, a new top for work, a new every-day bag, a £3 pair of brown strappy heels :cool:

:eek2: From where?
So far, I have bought:

These shoes for work...I didn't know they're for wide feet; they fit my narrow feet just perfectly and are the lightest, best work shoes I have EVER had!!

http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/keyword-is-edible+peel/product-is-20340654
I got paid two days ago a lot lot more than I expected and need for the coming month so went on a mini splurge:

A leather jacket
Black skinny jeans
Blue skinny jeans
A Jack wills hoody
Two pairs of flat pumps
a pair of laced pumps
a floral top
and a skirt or two :colone:
I bought a AS Chemistry Unit 2 book for a resit and now i'm skint yaaay :frown:
Reply 9
I got this really comfy oversized man's jumper from primark (i'm a girl btw), which will be nice for the winter months :smile: But i love it because its grey and has mickey mouse on it :woo: I am wearing it right now becuase my house if freezing, as I am home alone and cannot figure out the central heating :o:
Reply 10
I had a bit of a splurge on things that i wouldn't normally be able to afford with my birthday money!

I bought some paul smith oxford shoes that I found on sale.

Some really nice thick leather hand made moccasins that are made in the US.

I also found what looks like a nice jeans belt (haven't received it yet). I've bean looking for a nice one for ages without any branding.

http://www.onceuponabelt.com/shop/mens-belts/brown-leather-belt/tan-leather-jeans-belt-distressed-leather-italian-38mm-wide.html
Reply 11
I bought some Jack Wills flip flops, pyjama bottoms and sweatpants in the sale. It's so much better value when it's £50 off!
Tefhel
I bought some Jack Wills flip flops, pyjama bottoms and sweatpants in the sale. It's so much better value when it's £50 off!

That's why I bought a few things from there, so much more reasonable :colone:
Reply 13
letsdothetimewarpagain
That's why I bought a few things from there, so much more reasonable :colone:

I know! My sweatpants were £69 -> £24! I would never spend £70 but £24 is a really good price :smile:
Reply 14

red low top converse
heeled brogues from new look
2 matte nail polishes from claires
a matte top coat from no 7
blending brush from no 7
and a disworld book <3

And 2 pairs of jeans, but thats boring.
Reply 15
ifyougotthemoney
A continuation of the other thread... I haven't bought anything this week, so please make me jealous with your buys!

Was my birthday, so I bought some nice new knitwear, a decent hoody and a new cap, needed one for ages.
So far, some APC jeans (random gesture of generosity from my mother), some pyjama bottoms from H&M and countless Waitrose sandwiches. Oh, and I pre-ordered Interpol's new album from iTunes.
Reply 18
What I have bought this week:

*Jacket coat thing for uni
*Joggers to start jogging again. Managed to maintain my weight without doing so and kept fit but I'd like to get fitter :smile:
*Loose powder to try it out rather than pressed to set my make-up
*Tinted moisturiser - Need less foundation now as acne is going and I only like to wear tinted moisturiser in the winter anyway.
*Concealer but not my usual, stick rather than liquid cause usual wasn't in :smile:
*Strawberry face mask container round about 200ml - I love my face masks <3
*Same as above but Aloe Vera :smile:
*Highliters
*Index cards

Some for uni, some are my usual. I got some money from family for doing well in A levels so I just topped up on beauty things mostly :smile:
Reply 19
a pair of jeans

Quick Reply

Latest