The Student Room Group

OCR (NOT MEI) - D1 Exam - January 2012

Howdy everyone...

How did everyone go? :confused:

I found the paper a bit easy, hopefully will scrape an A first time taking. :smile:

P.S - I self taught myself the whole module, teachers at school are rubbish! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Why the neg? Offended I was able to self-teach this module? Ego-problems? I'd like to hear.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Was such a simple and clear exam !! I think they made it that easy because of the mistake they made last June ! I also self taught it to myself ! :smile:
That was a beauty of a paper compared with june 11
Reply 3
Original post by StrangeCloud
That was a beauty of a paper compared with june 11

Original post by I Sam Brown I
Was such a simple and clear exam !! I think they made it that easy because of the mistake they made last June ! I also self taught it to myself ! :smile:

What did you guys get for the 8 mark Tour Improvement question?

(There was only one 8 mark question in the paper if it helps.)
I got 900 and something I think
Reply 5
Yeh my answer was a few less than the previous answer...900 and something too :biggrin:

What did people get for the last question?
Original post by DrMute
Yeh my answer was a few less than the previous answer...900 and something too :biggrin:

What did people get for the last question?

Part a my outputs were 8, 2, 1 and 0
Part b algorithm never terminated
I think I got 967 for the 8 mark question ?
I got 967 for the 8 marker too, 3 lower than my original upper bound of 970? :biggrin:
Reply 9
Anyone got the paper or the questions? If so I'll do a full set of answers
Original post by I Sam Brown I
I think I got 967 for the 8 mark question ?

This
Reply 11
I got 967 too! I thought I did it wrong because it wasn't so hard for an 8 marker. This paper made my day!!! :smile:
Reply 12
was there an answer of 1013 somewhere in the paper?
Reply 13
I did this exam then realised on the simplex question that i was doing the wrong exam board. I then had to do the MEI one during the afternoon
Reply 14
guys, 1013 answer somewhere on the paper?
i don't remember getting an answer of 1013 but I could be wrong, can you remember what question it was on? (general idea)?
Original post by SA1072
guys, 1013 answer somewhere on the paper?

I got 1014 for my upper bound :s-smilie:
Original post by StrangeCloud
I got 1014 for my upper bound :s-smilie:

I think I got 970 for my upper bound :\ aaah the joys of d1 :frown:
Reply 18
got 970 as my upper bound.
really hoping for an A, got A's in every past paper but today, i messed up the 8 marker and got a couple of others wrong too.
really disappointed, i think i'll resit in the summer, even if i get like a b or something. :/
Reply 19
I got something like 998 for the upper bound, and looking at the previous post that's wrong. poop.

Did people x=6 for the simplex?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending