The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lil Piranha
Well I was planning on doing that anyway, I just didn't know if it was considered bad form or something.

Anyway...

PLOT SYNOPSIS FOR SEASON 2 EP 13 (Season Finale) - do NOT read if you don't want to know what happens!

Spoiler

Hehehee I skimmed the beginning. Now I am going to run away and not venture onto this thread for fear I'll read it properly.
There is a thread about this show!?!?! How did I not know this! Ahh I have been living with knowing nobody else who watches this show for so long!!!
Hurrah! :biggrin:

Anyway :tongue:,
First I'm just wondering - what were people's thoughts on them wanting to kill that guy in the other episode? (Randal?) I thought it was pretty harsh of them to just assume he'd be a bastard. Oh and why was the kid all creepy and weird in that episode? Freaked me out a little :redface: And oh my god - Dale - :frown: I thought that was really sad.
But the latest episode. Oh my god. So good. I'll spoiler this just in case someone hasn't seen...

Spoiler

This show is like my drug sometimes :redface: :biggrin: :tongue:
Original post by Pen Island

This show is like my drug sometimes :redface: :biggrin: :tongue:

I considered committing myself to rehab for the duration of the mid-season interval. :colone:
Does anyone know how long the gap between Season 2 and 3 will be? A third Season has been confirmed by the team and cast at this Comic convention thing I saw online. Another eighteen episodes, with a Season 4 "... Almost certain". That was if the fan base keeps going strong, which I can imagine will remain the case. Its become a cult. :redface:

There is so much more from the comics to come into the TV Series. I'm glad, however, that Hershel's farm is drawning to a close. A fantastic series, no question, but it was beginning to drag before the second half of this Season started. Now I'm glad its back on the road.

The Prison, at least in the Comics, is fantastic. So that'll be interesting, but there's also quite a lot more, many more interesting characters and a whole bunch more deaths. :colone:

Another question, which raises an issue: Everyone is infected, as stated by another user and the directing team this is the case. However, that being the case, wont Lori's baby by default be a Walker? Something similar happened in the Dawn of the Dead remake, except the women was heavily pregnant and then bitten, trasnferring the disease.

Finally, good news all around, Duane and his Dad are on the way back early Season 3, also confirmed. :yep: Glad they made it. Everyone knew they would, no need to spoiler that.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by DoctorJay
x

Someone forgot spoiler tags :rolleyes:
Original post by DH-Biker
Another question, which raises an issue: Everyone is infected, as stated by another user and the directing team this is the case. However, that being the case, wont Lori's baby by default be a Walker? Something similar happened in the Dawn of the Dead remake, except the women was heavily pregnant and then bitten, trasnferring the disease.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

[QUOTE=

Spoiler

[spolier]Why do you think they showed Shane acting like a Zombie then? to hint that he was infected? Or his humanity breaking down?
[spolier]Why do you think they showed Shane acting like a Zombie then? to hint that he was infected? Or his humanity breaking down?

Both, I think.
Third Season set for October 2012 (25th, I think) and it will run similarly to how Season 2 ran. Split into two parts, one will lead up till November/December, then a second half will take over in February.

David Morrissey has been confirmed as The Governor. He's a fantastic actor, and such a pivitol role needs a good actor. For those who haven't read the comics:

Spoiler

Can't wait to see how he's going to role in this character. The Prison will be fantastic, as lots happens there, but Woodbury will more then likely be the centerpiece of the entire series. Though, what happens between now and then I can't wait to see. :colone:
Some pictures of the finale :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 491
Is it just me or does the person who plays Carl really annoy the crap out of you?

He just has really stupid and annoying facial expressions and I hate the fact that he just teleports out of nowhere in the most climatic scenes.
Original post by .eXe
Is it just me or does the person who plays Carl really annoy the crap out of you?

He just has really stupid and annoying facial expressions and I hate the fact that he just teleports out of nowhere in the most climatic scenes.

I quite like Chandler Riggs, I find him good for his role. Though, I agree that the character just seems to evaporate.

He plays a much more pivitol role later on, so he'll be around more. It bothered me, however, that

Spoiler

, Lori and Rick wouldn't have that boy on a leash.

But no, I find him at least a half decent actor and quite a decent role. It gets better later on, where Carl starts to really come into his own. For now, though, he's still reeling from what's happend and you shouldn't expect anything, I'd imagine, until about the third episode of Season 3. That's if my TV-series/Comic time line matches, but the

Spoiler

For MAJOR spoilors

Spoiler

Original post by Lil Piranha
Are we allowed to post future spoilers in spoiler tags? I've got the synopsis for the next episode (the finale) and it's a cracker :biggrin:

You talked about Jenner and being right about what he said. What did he say?!
Original post by Stray_talk
You talked about Jenner and being right about what he said. What did he say?!

He told Rick that

Spoiler

Anyone know where I can watch the latest episode from series 2?! I usually watch it on watch series but can't find one that you don't have to download first :frown:
Reply 496
Original post by snapper1
Anyone know where I can watch the latest episode from series 2?! I usually watch it on watch series but can't find one that you don't have to download first :frown:

http://watchseries.eu/letters/A

enjoy.

This is what I normally use, and usually use the "putlocker" domain as you don't need to download anything but there doesn't seem to be any like that for Better Angels :/
Reply 498
This is what I normally use, and usually use the "putlocker" domain as you don't need to download anything but there doesn't seem to be any like that for Better Angels :/

i dunno that's where i watched it from and i dont use putlocker, I prefer gorrilavid or daclips and they always work, although you may need to open up a couple different links to find the best one.

I use Letmewatchthis. A dedicated Walking Dead site also uploads the shows as they come on, I'll try and find that again for you.

Original post by .eXe
i dunno that's where i watched it from and i dont use putlocker, I prefer gorrilavid or daclips and they always work, although you may need to open up a couple different links to find the best one.

Seconded. Whilst Putlocker works for me more often then not and its still the first I check, Gorrilavid is by and large the best for TV shows (whereas Putlocker tends to be better for actual films). Daclips I haven't used so I can't comment.

Quick Reply